The Melee Minute w/ Solderius and more.

Soldarius

Hehe, I actually beat you and won in one of those Melee only OMA's yesterday :p

In your defense, that was the only full game you did with the Bowie Knife xD

I hate your sickle -.-

I've mastered the sickle. That's why I quit playing with it. I'm working on mastering the bowie. Sickle is my money maker/noob spam killer. I'll play with just about every melee weapon. I'm just trying to get 10k kills with the bowie.

I applaud you on your victory. I have it recorded and what not or some of it.

cool poster mate..but i dunno what could i do with 25k NX i just want 5000 for gun mod lol...anyways cool

That's why "There can be only one!" *Plays Highlander music*

The only nx cards I can find around here are $25 ones. The $10 ones are sold out or they hardly have any in stock. The person that wins will be pleased, I should say.

sweet vid... subscribed... I think I could count the amount of knife kills i have on one hand.... lol... your the guy that always sneaks up on me and stabs me in the back... lol

Thanks, I'll have to check out yours as well. I'd have to count my fingers about 40,000 times lol.

You'd be surprised as to how many people I can literally run behind without knifing them before they know I'm there. I followed one guy from one end to another before delivering my blow. Just to see if he'd turn around.

I dunno. I have a thing about baiting or playing with my prey. lol

Werbung:

Jordan B

I applaud you on your victory. I have it recorded and what not or some of it.

<------ This guy is honoured :thumbup:

Can you send me the link to the vid xD

It wasn't that hard. Everyone else fell victim to my no skill crouching/side stepping except you :cursing:

You take actual skill to kill :LOL:

Master_7

Thanks, I'll have to check out yours as well. I'd have to count my fingers about 40,000 times lol.

You'd be surprised as to how many people I can literally run behind without knifing them before they know I'm there. I followed one guy from one end to another before delivering my blow. Just to see if he'd turn around.

I dunno. I have a thing about baiting or playing with my prey. lol

Since I am a sniper most of the time, I get to focused while scoped, that I forget to check my surroundings. The 5.1 ss headphones I use help though when someone comes up behind, but usually you think its your team-mate... not a knife wielding maniac....:LOL:

Also, my APEX7 vid has a funny ending part, where I actually run behind a guy that has no idea I'm there... it was pretty funny...

Soldarius

<------ This guy is honoured :thumbup:

Can you send me the link to the vid xD

It wasn't that hard. Everyone else fell victim to my no skill crouching/side stepping except you :cursing:

You take actual skill to kill :LOL:

I haven't posted it yet. I'm working it in with some other stuff.

Haha, that's because I don't flail my weapon about, hoping that I hit someone. I try to keep an eye on my target at all times. That and I try to evade/dodge their strikes while trying to predict what they may do. I may not go for headshots all the time but I guarantee that 90% of my strikes hit. Sense most of my shots are either stomach, chest, or neck shots. One guy told me jumping was useless, that you can't aim when you do or hit people. I beg to differ, it all depends on when you time your swing and how steady your hand can be.

You caught me slippin a good amount.

Since I am a sniper most of the time, I get to focused while scoped, that I forget to check my surroundings. The 5.1 ss headphones I use help though when someone comes up behind, but usually you think its your team-mate... not a knife wielding maniac....:LOL:

Also, my APEX7 vid has a funny ending part, where I actually run behind a guy that has no idea I'm there... it was pretty funny...

Funny thing is, I play music when I play most of the time. Mostly because I hunt my targets down. The music gets me in the zone. If I had a choice of preference in real life, I'd be a sniper. In a game, especially a FPS, I'm kamikaze. If I can kill a few targets before I go down while in a group, then I did my job well. That's why I don't mind being teamed. I get accused of chamming because I'm observant when it comes to searching for someone. I search every nook and cranny.

Then you have those people who think they are hidden but you see them hanging through the wall or a door. Then scream out "Chammer!" or "Hacker!," when you kill them through the wall. They don't seem to understand that if their body is showing, it can be hit.

I seen your latest vid. Nice accuracy, and well done. Great job on keeping back the infected. I'll watch your other ones a little later.

Master_7

^ Thanks

yeah, CAs really does need to fix those wall issues, but as far as I am concerned, its fair game if your sticking out a wall, since it has been done to me.

Jordan B

Lol, my ninjato expired yesterday, I'm SCREWED !

:)

Jokes, I'm gonna brush up on my M9/Sickle skills instead. I don't need the ninjato to win, it just helps ;)

Soldarius

^ Thanks

yeah, CAs really does need to fix those wall issues, but as far as I am concerned, its fair game if your sticking out a wall, since it has been done to me.
No problem.

I agree, there are considerate amount of things they need to fix. But as you can see from most of my vids. I'm hardly standing still or camping.

Lol, my ninjato expired yesterday, I'm SCREWED !

:)

Jokes, I'm gonna brush up on my M9/Sickle skills instead. I don't need the ninjato to win, it just helps ;)

Haha. Mine expired a long time back. That's why I tried to better myself with some if not all melee weapons. Practice makes perfect.

Slayer0823, a clan member of yours, thinks spamming is actually pro or skill. Quote: "spamming is not spamming if you hit."

If you hold down the mouse or just keep clicking the button, tends to glitch the hit box. Which explains the random hits or long range hits.

Werbung: