The Most Uncommon Sniper

Ultimatepawn

Hey I've noticed that not many people use the M24 compared to the other sniper l96a1- and i was wonder wat mods would you put of the M24-if any?

Werbung:

spuznick242

I personally like the M24 beyond all other guns, except maybe the PSG-1. I like it stock, but if anything the S3 supressor, and that would be it at most. But, I like the M24 because it involves a large amount of skill, that takes time and practice to obtain, and when you get good at it, it pays off.

Mark

M24's are okay,but PSG-1 is better by far any sniper since it's semi and it takes two good hits to kill if the person has an HP of 100.L96A1 are overrated it doesn't take skill to shoot someone ONCE.

spuznick242

yeah dude, L9 is skillsless...

Yea, I get called out quite a bit because I say "get a real gun, M24 FTW" when I get killed by an L9, only because I think it is "nooby" and skill less to be able to point and click at someone, where as the M24 or even the PSGl1 you have to aim for an Head Shot, or another shot that counts on skill instead of the gun.

SpIkE_JoNzE

they should nerf L9 to make dudes stop buying it. so making it a two hit kill, that would p*ss everyone off, even nerf Arctic Wolf and Supamagum and Ghillie...ROOFLES

Super Six 4

they should nerf L9 to make dudes stop buying it. so making it a two hit kill, that would p*ss everyone off, even nerf Arctic Wolf and Supamagum and Ghillie...ROOFLES

two hit kill?! It's bolt action first off, and you zoom out after the shot, so you would have to reacquire the tango-sure, it would stop people from getting it but its not very practical. Its like making the M24 a 2 hit kill for headshot-makes no sense.

Super Six 4

whoooaaaa....

L96 is a baby sniper...? doesn't take skill...?

yah seriously.

It takes pretty good practice and a lot of skill just to be able to hit your target correctly with any sniper-I got good with the MSG-90 when i was a little newer, then would use the L9 sometimes, but then stopped playing for a while. I came back, and tried to get back to sniping...that failed-I lost my skill. (now I just use an AR with a ACOG on it and it works pretty well)

spuznick242

yah seriously.

It takes pretty good practice and a lot of skill just to be able to hit your target correctly with any sniper-I got good with the MSG-90 when i was a little newer, then would use the L9 sometimes, but then stopped playing for a while. I came back, and tried to get back to sniping...that failed-I lost my skill. (now I just use an AR with a ACOG on it and it works pretty well)

I wouldnt say sniping with the L9 involves skill. The hardest part about it is to find a spot that you can get a shot off. Anywhere you hit them is more than likely a kill, so you dont need to aim much at all except just at them, no where specific.

Master_7

wow... disagree with you guys... but to each his own..

L9 user must be fast and accurate, especially in close combat situations. So basically, the first shot must count, or your dead, especially against ARs and SMGs....

now, if we are strictly talking about a sniper match, where both sides only engage at distance, then yes, I can see where your argument about more skill is needed, with a less powerful sniper... considering that you are at a disadvantage...

SpIkE_JoNzE

All those who have a sniper, and do SNIPING as it should be (TACTICALLY), those dudes should get Headshots like HELL, now if ppl just run doing no scopes and quickscopes like OMG!!! now that needs so much skills, but at a distance...sniper users have more kills than headshots....

eg: me ingame. i pwn sniper users wth a weak gun...and just a 2% of all my deaths by sniper are headshots....and all the guns i have used have at least 50% headhosts count...and kids in game call me "NO SKILL"....M16 sniping is what really needs skills...

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Yea, I get called out quite a bit because I say "get a real gun, M24 FTW" when I get killed by an L9, only because I think it is "nooby" and skill less to be able to point and click at someone, where as the M24 or even the PSGl1 you have to aim for an Head Shot, or another shot that counts on skill instead of the gun.

It takes a really good player to use an L9 effectively in close quarters situations. Not to mention it's incredibly inaccurate so sniping long distance and in general can be quite a challenge. The L96A1 in CA is the most inaccurate version of that gun I've used. Similar guns in other games (AWP from CS/CS:S, SV-98 in AVA) are a lot more accurate and a lot easier to use. I can easily get the equivalent of an unbelievable in either of those games with a sniper rifle, but I've only done 3 with an L96A1. To say it's skill-less because it can kill in one hit is bogus, it still takes plenty of skill to use.

As for the M24, I love it.. Nothing beats getting headshot after headshot :D