The most useless machine EVER!

Werbung:

spuznick242

My first project was a funnel

My first poject was a small sheet metal tool box, and my second was push up bars. I need at least 2 projects for this year. I have access to everything this year so I'm not sure what I'm going to make. Last year was easy because I couldnt use stuff like the plasma cutters and the CNC machines.

spuznick242

We have two small CNC machines and a plasma cutter. 2 welders, all the sheet metal equipment, and 2 cutting torch setups. Its alot in our little shop, I got invited to go to CCTI which is a trade school/high school, but I decided not to go because I rather go to normal school even though 4 multi-million dolar CNC machines and everything else to use every day would be pretty cool.

garygofast

I've been a machinest all my life it was a good trade but not so much these days
Anyway The pay isn't like it use to be
I still work 2 days a week just for something to do
I still think you should make that useless machine

spuznick242

Ehh, I like it and it would be cool, but it is pretty useless other than for a good laugh every now and then but it would get old kinda fast. I rather make something a bit more useful, but I'm not sure what. I was thinking something like an ATV lift/jack or maybe some ATV jackstands. I kinda want to make something that I would use alot.

Super Six 4

They are very lethal
and very Dangerus

yep, just look at the medieval times lol, although I prefer the Longbow-just google Agincourt and you'll see what I mean.

One time me and my friend, at Boy Scout camp over the summer (yes, I'm in Boy Scouts) found a long, straight and pointed piece of wood, and since we're both military history geeks, he pointed out that it was probably the length of a longbow arrow that the English would have used-it was about 3-3 and a half feet long at the least...imagine that with a very skinny metal point...flying through the air...hits you in the chest...piercing your heavy armor and killing you while it pokes a foot out the back side...OUCH!!!:Banane45:

spuznick242

I once made a cross bow in my back yard out of a sawhorse, some bungee cords, and a dog toy, never got to fire it though :(

In wood shop last semester I made a tactical knife from MW2 and took one home in my pocket so that they wouldnt take it away. After that I just made them and showed them to the teacher so he would have to go cut them up, by like the 9 one he was ****ed, the 16 he was about to kick me out of class. And a few summers ago, I used a few packs of roofing shingles, a small tractor trailer, some pins and rope and made a pretty beastly catapult which worked out good.

Super Six 4

In wood shop last semester I made a tactical knife from MW2 and took one home in my pocket so that they wouldnt take it away. After that I just made them and showed them to the teacher so he would have to go cut them up, by like the 9 one he was ****ed, the 16 he was about to kick me out of class. And a few summers ago, I used a few packs of roofing shingles, a small tractor trailer, some pins and rope and made a pretty beastly catapult which worked out good.

pretty innovative, although I'm shocked you actually made memorabilia associated with the game you hate the most.

Werbung:

Sajid Ali

hahaha, i wonder why they made this machine? probably for scaring little babies who likes to switch on everything like "Ooooh what this button do" :D