The new exclusives are here!

ForeverSoldier

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=65785

We got paratrooper suits, which are staying in the shop, and more ninjas, which are exclusive. They look different than the closed beta ones. :D

Werbung:

Hari Seldon

Ninja suits remind me too much of those two brother/enemy ninjas from the G.I.Joe film
Although in that the white ninja was the bad guy, rather than a stupid royal moron that will stand out like a swollen, bleeding sore thumb

ForeverSoldier

KingRick said:
The ninja suits are so cool :O

I really want these :p But Im not going to pay for that :S Will be a bit expensive.

Most of the prices are reduced for them...

WinterDuitser said:
Anyone saw the strange pricing?

Nat ninja set perm pricing:
Sword 490
Footwraps 210
Pants 280
Hands 350
Jacket 350
Mask 420

=2100

:/

15 euros.

That's pretty good for people looking to mix up their stuff. :D

Hari Seldon

the pricing has been changed from augusts exclusives in order to keep the cost for each exclusive roughly the same.

Templar costs; 2520BF

Ninja Costs; 2100BF

Difference; 420BF which is about £2.70 so they have reduced prices a bit, for that im happy. You could have had to pay 2800BF for the ninja in old prices which is £4.50 more!

€15 is massively extorsionate still, even though the pricing has been reduced

ForeverSoldier

Hari Seldon said:
the pricing has been changed from augusts exclusives in order to keep the cost for each exclusive roughly the same.

Templar costs; 2520BF

Ninja Costs; 2100BF

Difference; 420BF which is about £2.70 so they have reduced prices a bit, for that im happy. You could have had to pay 2800BF for the ninja in old prices which is £4.50 more!

€15 is massively extorsionate still, even though the pricing has been reduced

Yeah... they cut the prices for emotes in half, but still keep the regular clothes a good $20 per set... but not a lot of people buy a full outfit. :/

MonkeyMafia

I'm tempted by the royal paratrooper hat for my gunner although I'm not sure if I can warrant spending the money. No doubt I will one night after a few drinks...

MonkeyMafia

well i went and did it, got the paratrooper hat for my gunner, don't think i need for him now. Same with soldier, he's done. So hopefully that should be the last of the BF i buy as i don't really play commando and don't want BF clothing on my nats as i'm a royal :D

Werbung: