The Packy... of Backy.

MrPoog

Usually in my backpack, I have an UMP+S3 and an L9+S3. Sometimes I'll wear a light vest and a beanie.

That's about it, although occasionally I switch the UMP for an AK-47 or a G36E. I never use the M416... I suck really badly with it. :/ I own anus with the UMP though. :O

What do you guys generally carry?

P.S. Sometimes I'll log out off of CA, relog on a different account, buy a LAW, LAW a glitcher in the room I was just in on MrPoog, relog back on to MrPoog, and continue playing. :O As my signature says, I'm into legit gaming. ;D

Werbung:

iSh0cked

Since I just got the tactical backpack from the Black Market, gifted to me. I have A G36E, SR-25, and M416 CQB with S3. Sometimes I take the G36E out, and replace it with mines, incendiary, or grenades.

Seawied

depends on the map. 90% of the time I don't use my backpack. the other 10% I use a K2 as my primary, the UMP in the backpack, and military shotty and a standard nade. This way I have all situations covered: an opponent far away (k2 on single shot), an opponent at mid to short range (UMP) and a shotty in case I start running out of ammo on the UMP

Normal setup
UMP-Primary
Shotty-"Secondary"
Standard nade

with this setup i'm obviously on a close ranged map like deathroom or junk. Shotty is the weapon I use most with the UMP in case i'm taking on 4 guys and need to dish out quick head shots. Additionally, I use the UMP as my primary if I'm dealing with skilled players

Jankins

I almost always use the UMP as my primary but I always carry my M-16 in my backpack slot just in case I run across a sniper rifle or belt-fed along the way.

Werbung:

Seawied

no, its not a weight system like in Gunz.

I must say though, I should consider getting the 2 slot backpack now that shotty is considered a primary weapon