'' The Plan ''

CrackABone

hs99cm.jpg

Any suggestions for improvement?

Werbung:

Salveros

From holland, to the United states, to england...

Lol b00sted should come and pick you up with his plane.
Unites States, Holland, England thats much shorter !

Hari Seldon

a good way would be convince murpo that he has been banned from apb aswell. then you pay me $1000000 to use my mindcontrol skills to retrieve the password for his account.

there is a much easier way to play apb without needing to get your hands dirty with gasoline to burn him then steal his pc,you could just travel to us (because you want to see the beauty of fat people and white kids acting like black gangsters i hope nobody will get offended) and then sent a Trojan via mail to murpo.then murpo opens hes pc and a window will pop up saying "you've got a mail" hes goin to open it (murpo is talking now) "hmm oh is my good friend crack a bone lets see what he sent me i hope is not another lolcat picture"
then bam he watches the picture and downloads the trojan without knowing it you see hes pass,you enter the game you play a bit then you quit and go to the options and change the pass to what ever you like problem solved no need to kill :)

OMG IS THAT A WALL OF TEXT?1?!?1?ONE1?!

Werbung:

murpo

MightyAlienDwarf said:
there is a much easier way to play apb without needing to get your hands dirty with gasoline to burn him then steal his pc,you could just travel to us (because you want to see the beauty of fat people and white kids acting like black gangsters i hope nobody will get offended) and then sent a Trojan via mail to murpo.then murpo opens hes pc and a window will pop up saying "you've got a mail" hes goin to open it (murpo is talking now) "hmm oh is my good friend crack a bone lets see what he sent me i hope is not another lolcat picture"
then bam he watches the picture and downloads the trojan without knowing it you see hes pass,you enter the game you play a bit then you quit and go to the options and change the pass to what ever you like problem solved no need to kill :)

OMG IS THAT A WALL OF TEXT?1?!?1?ONE1?!
viruses dont affect my pc and I'm not stupid enough to receive one.

Anyway whos paying for the flight I'll come as well if thats ok.

Pick me up then pick boosted up then fly to the UK, I'll show you my house. I'll let you in and then I'll murder you.

Is that a better plan?