The price of my computer?

rUnd0wN

I would like to know he price of my computer:

Motherboard: Intel Corporation D101GGC
Processor: Intel Pentium D (2 cores) 2.67gHz not overclocked (1.33 one core) (64-bit ready)
Graphics Card: Club3D GeForce 8600 GT 256MB
Cache memory: 1539MB RAM (1024mb and 512mb)
Sound card: CMI8738/C3DX PCI Audio Device
Hard disk: 450gb (300GB and 150GB)
BIOS: Award BIOS

I also have office 2003

Werbung:

Roger117

If my Computer cost $500 (including labour which I did), I don't think this computer would cost any higher.

If my computer cost about ~AU$2,500 RRP for similar computers, this one would get I think no more than ~AU$1,200 RRP. The processor is outdated for today's technology, but still usable.

spuznick242

I would have to say its worth $250 at most. The graphics card is quite small, there is a decent amount of hard drive space, but the thing is that no one would both paying anymore than it if it was worth it because of the limits on it. Now $250 isnt much at all, like my PSP with everything included is worth near $300.

spuznick242

8600 is kinda old and its only 256mb. Its over 2 generations old and its not big. I have the 8400gs stacked 512mb and its still lacking a bit. And PSP is average but if you ahve a limited edition with extras such as my brushed aluminum case, its easily worth it.

Jordan B

It's not the size, it's what you do with it 0_0

I would take a 8600GT over a 8400 GS anyday.

In saying that, I would still rather take my 7800GT.

Werbung:

spuznick242

well thanks to every1 who helped or tryed to help

If you want to find like the trade in value, check best buy's web site. they have a little known trade in program that pays quite well. They take games, consels, computers, just about everything, and they pay close to double what gamestop does for some games.