The Wandering Man

[Death]

<div align="center">[attachmentid=327]
The Wandering Man</div>

The first two chapters of The Wandering Man and the prologue. No, I didn't copy Ilidan, thats just the way it turned out :p Title was made because I got bored.

Werbung:
Can you please give a short descrition/insight before we download it? Bceause - sure I'll download it - but some other people are suspicious and just dont like downloading stuff for no reason. So please - do make a short paragraph about what it is about.

Undead_Lives

It's a story....not gonna kill your computer, seriously :p
Anyways, I'll be posting it on the thread with all the stories there, so don't worry.

It's a story....not gonna kill your computer, seriously :p
Anyways, I'll be posting it on the thread with all the stories there, so don't worry.
[/b]
Please read my post - I never said I was suspicious. And besides some people just aren't allowed to download stuff because they aren't fortunate enough to own their own computer.

EDIT: The link doesn't work for everyone either.

[Death]

Try this, it's probably because of the picture I put in there. You can read it in the submission thread, but I like .docs. Black on white, and you can indent.

Moagrim

Wow,this story was good :D .Could you please let me know when you've written more? because i want to see what happens next. :)

Moagrim

I didn't notice that error :p.I guess I'll just have to wait.Oh and one thing,My advice would be to make the warrior develiop a harder personality as the story continues,he seems to cry alot :).

Fladian

Cry a lot? I didn't really notice much of that. Despite him crying upon hearing a specific 'death,' and waking up with tears in his eyes, I can't recall him crying. Well, except if you want to say that "tears welled up in his eyes upon seeing Nat." is called crying as well. I personally thought it was a good way to show that Leon thought more of the kid than just someone who followed him.

My compliments about the story, but I can't go into details just yet, considering I'm one of the judges of the Story Contest.

Moagrim

I dunno,I just thought it odd that he would cry from a dream,where he, what? ran away from home?
also there are other ways of showing how he felt towards the child than making tears well up in his eyes.Anyway,apart from that the story is top notch and well written :D .

Werbung:

[Death]

I dunno, aren't you able to cry in your sleep? More reasons as to why he cried are shown later.

I've written two more chapters and am halfway through the fifth chapter. After I'm done with it, I'll edit the chapters to see if there are any flaws. My ideas changed a lot in between.