the xbox dragon controller

pkf0rtzh4ar

hey there people. while searching for a second xbox controller i came across THIS: dragon controller

what do you people think? for me its impossible to get cos i live in europe and its only ast the walmart...still i think its very cool!

Werbung:

mrman226

Re: the xbox dragon controller.

That is awesome! Are you sure it's not just a skin, but actually printed on there? If so, I'm am sooooo going to get one of those.

pkf0rtzh4ar

That is awesome! Are you sure it's not just a skin, but actually printed on there? If so, I'm am sooooo going to get one of those.

well idk, ppl say its a skin but that even after a year of gaming they didn't get probs with it. its only at walmart too.

pkf0rtzh4ar

yea i really love the eye that is made on it. and the d-pad is white and not grey. oh and ultra didn't know u had an xbox???

oh and people. there comes a free black painted headset with it. think the 1 u get with this is cooler then the original white.

Werbung:

Santos Bulus

They are all the same controller just with a different face plate. your pretty much paying extra money for that faceplate. other than the choice is all yours.