Things you want to do before you die..?

Rooster

KingRick said:
murpo said:
But! The world is going to end on the 21st December 2012 so we can't prepare for anything. (I don't believe in that shit)
lol wtf is that about? Why would world end on that date?

According to the Maya calender, it's the end of the 13th baktun (That is basicly a universe created by the gods according with the maya religion)

Werbung:

xXRaShUrKXx

thing i want to do before to die hmmm

-drive an enzo ferrari or pagani
-down the imalaya
-meet bam margera
-play Lineage2 and make lvl 81 (self - record im bad at lvling in low rates servers)
i don't think what more i can do before die

i don't we gonna die 2012 i think something unique gonna change the universe or the galaxy can be??

Werbung:

Rooster

Rooster said:
KingRick said:
murpo said:
But! The world is going to end on the 21st December 2012 so we can't prepare for anything. (I don't believe in that shit)
lol wtf is that about? Why would world end on that date?

According to the Maya calender, it's the end of the 13th baktun (That is basicly a universe created by the gods according with the maya religion)

Better yet:
How many of you actually know someone of mayan descent? Any of you? no. probably none. My grandmother is mayan, her grandmother was a priest of Mayan Cosmovision from Guatemala.

Would you like to know what happens in 2012 on the mayan calender? It makes pretty much one prediction, that the mayans will be restored to their previous glory. Thats about it. This current Mayan calender is just a cycle. There are many calenders. The only reason why there aren't more calenders is because no one writes them anymore. When i asked my grandmother about it she was confused. She did not understand why people thought the world was going to end because the calender of this cycle ended on 2012.

I understand this game is about conspiracies, but it's also about seeing through conspiracies to get ahead. Take off your tin foil hats people. Also, Templars rule, Dragons drool.