this guy has NO RECOIL what so ever

Fiero

This guy is Bullshit!!! i watched him play for a while and everytime I would spectate him, NO RECOIL. I couldnt record a demo because the spectate option wasnt available in the change team option. But like i said, when i would die, i would spectate him and total bullshit!

# 1 "zer0 rec0il :: Bender" 257 STEAM_0:0:9735171 33 18:01 48 0

he changed his name to Ar and then back to that.

If you wish, i'm sure you can ask someone else that was in there and they would agree...

Werbung:

Puppet

By the way. Spectate isn't a necessity for demos. Often times I will run a demo on you guys throughout a map and then move from player to player when I'm dead just in case I catch a hacker. If you think someone is hacking then you must get a demo. It's for the better of the server and your game, so do it.

blze

pup you can spec all players if i record a demo and just follow the guy that killed me, etc?

i forgot if you had to have a different format for that or not. if i see someone sketchy i always try to find them when i die, if i dont have to do this and all i have to do is start recording the demo that would save me some heartache. thx.

Puppet

Yea, usually I get a gut feeling that someone is pulling some shit then I hit console next opportunity and just type "record hacker" and leave it on for a while. You'll know when I'm doing this because you will see me pull off the suicide rush shit and thats because I want to die so I can record your ass.

Werbung: