This just suxx ass

mYth

I'm at work and i was about to jump on CS and the gd port is fukn firewalled!!!!! oh well, guess i'll be on @ 6:30 AM.....but what am i thinkin, 95% of u will be sleepin!!!!!!

Werbung:

Puppet

You should be glad it's firewalled. They are paying you to do a job for them and I'm betting CZ isn't it. They are doing you a favor instead of catching you playing it and firing you.

LizardKing

well i noticed how it was after 6 and you wont be home til 6:30 am, i take it ur in the navy standing watch and doing absolutely nothing. hahah i had watch today from 6am to 6pm and just fucked around on forums all day :D

mYth

Puppet said:
You should be glad it's firewalled. They are paying you to do a job for them and I'm betting CZ isn't it. They are doing you a favor instead of catching you playing it and firing you.

I'm the best they've got for the price (really cheap!)......but the thing is they went over me to firewall that port for something else (MS Chat) which is what we use @ work to assist in troubleshooting network problems, but i stuffed them and did a remote install of mIRC (which my clients find way easier and more friendly to use)

LizardKing said:
well i noticed how it was after 6 and you wont be home til 6:30 am, i take it ur in the navy standing watch and doing absolutely nothing. hahah i had watch today from 6am to 6pm and just fucked around on forums all day :D

Bingo! IT Systems Engineer [IT2 (SW/AW)] and yep im pullin my 3 of 4 12hr. shift keepin submarine networks up and running (LMFAO!!!!!)

Werbung:

Machiavelli

LizardKing said:

"standing watch" eh?

Hope the guys on the southeastern part of the coast aren't just "standing watch"