This SUCKS

The Lone Sniper

I have been BANNED from CA by my mom... DAMMIT! This sux! I just got that clan! Now this bites... My dad changed the router to BLOCK Nexons Ca site so I cant DOWNLOAD it! I cant even PLAY it anymore cuz its uninstalled. FRIGGIN PARENTS!

Werbung:

MooCowMan

I have been BANNED from CA by my mom... DAMMIT! This sux! I just got that clan! Now this bites... My dad changed the router to BLOCK Nexons Ca site so I cant DOWNLOAD it! I cant even PLAY it anymore cuz its uninstalled. FRIGGIN PARENTS!

It's probably for the best. Sucks, but oh well. Develop a productive hobby!

antiC4MP

learn to hax your router noob. or try a proxy server if he didnt keyword block it. i mean srsly, unless your dad is actually a techie it should be easy enough to get around anything noob an old guy would do. figure out what router you have and learn some basic networking, man.

if his job is/was in computers though, that sucks. there is probably no hope for you or your family.

SpIkE_JoNzE

so good i go to rent a pc for playing...try it lol...

btw...the only game i wasn't allowed to play was the HOUSE OF THE DEAD...!!!

SPARTANZ77

learn to hax your router noob. or try a proxy server if he didnt keyword block it. i mean srsly, unless your dad is actually a techie it should be easy enough to get around anything noob an old guy would do. figure out what router you have and learn some basic networking, man.

if his job is/was in computers though, that sucks. there is probably no hope for you or your family.

yep,his dads a techie told me when I TV'ed him

Seawied

why are you guys helping this kid go behind his parents wishes? Parents should be able to judge for themselves if a video game is too violent for their child if the kid is easily impressionable.

DarkLink

Well, video games aren't the only thing that are interesting in life. Go out and get some air. You'll forget about Combat Arms fairly easily and become a nice healthy boy.

Werbung: