Thoughts on buying gold, etc etc.

sshare

So what are all of your thoughts on buying gold, etc for Runescape?
I have not played in a while, but am curious to how it all works now. Are trades still absolutely ridiculous with limits?

I used to play though.. That was a year and a bit ago though.

Werbung:
Buying gold with real life money is illegal actually, Jagex against real world trading and all. Not that this stops anyone from selling it.

I play all the time, as it's the only thing I can do while I work to make money online. And yes, they still have the limits

Shotgun

Thousands of people buy gold. So instead of wasting hours and hours trying to gain it, they use their money and get it almost instantly. It saves alot of time, I guess.

sshare

The only positive in paying for gaming money is this:
If you are paying for runescape gold (or any other game's currency) then you should use it to get your statistics up. Get your character/user to a higher level. Then sell the account and make the money you spent and more back from it.
Or. Use the gold to buy items cheap. Then sell the items for more. Then sell the cash you made on to someone who is looking to buy gold. Many sites that let you buy gold from them buy gold from other people to get it in the first place.

I am under the impression that it is very hard to do this in runescape now though.

Werbung: