Thousands of peopl ehave been reset!

Ako!

I was reset! For no freakin reason, I was owning this kid in a room, maybe killed him 10 times, so he went onto nexon forums and posted, "Fatal is hax pls ben him"
AND GUESS WHAT, I GOT RESET AFTER SPENDING 150$ ON NX.
I WAS AN MSG 3 WITH 2.64 KDR, WTFH?

Werbung:

Ako!

No, I just killed him like 10 times because he kept going the same way, then he started crying hacker, I said lern2pley and he went afk for like 5 minutes then came back.

SPARTANZ77

i just pmed love cuz the same thing happened i owned this noob and he said he was reporting me i said go ahead i dont give a crap cuz im only 12 and i dont know how to install hacks

Love

No, I just killed him like 10 times because he kept going the same way, then he started crying hacker, I said lern2pley and he went afk for like 5 minutes then came back.

Lern2play.
Haha, GTFO /b/

Well, I'm suggesting on submitting a ticket, as that's all you can do at this point.

i just pmed love cuz the same thing happened i owned this noob and he said he was reporting me i said go ahead i dont give a crap cuz im only 12 and i dont know how to install hacks

You should submit a ticket too, I dunno if this happened to me, I'll check now.

Purpose-1

I was using a sniper and I stayed on a little edge on Two Towers. It was first to 30 kills and I killed him like 20 times in a row. That's because right when he spawned I killed him. He said: I submitted a ticket and you're going to get deranked. First of all, what is derank? And is spawn camping hacking or glitching? I would say, NO IT ISN'T!

SPARTANZ77

I was using a sniper and I stayed on a little edge on Two Towers. It was first to 30 kills and I killed him like 20 times in a row. That's because right when he spawned I killed him. He said: I submitted a ticket and you're going to get deranked. First of all, what is derank? And is spawn camping hacking or glitching? I would say, NO IT ISN'T!

purpose count your blessings i was a staff sargent 3 and the bug in the patch demoted me to trainee for no reason

Love

Derank is demote.
Like, you'll be stripped of your XP, your kills, everything.
GP included.

Roger117

I got it too. This bug is really, really starting to p*** me off. You guys who can still play on the demoted account are lucky. I can't even log onto CA with my demoted account.

jklp44

okay if i was yo uguys i would contact nexon and tell them the situation plead your case and tell them that unless they have poof that you were hacking/ glitching that this is not tright and needs to be fixed immediately. a lot of people work hard and just cuz some little noobs go cry wolf the persons entire freakin account is wiped. i would try to talk to nexon.

Werbung:

Shaboozie

I was lucky enough not to get banned/demoted though many people say that they sent in "proof" that I was hacking. Now I'm sweating over this whole thing.

Hope you guys get your accounts back soon.