Thousands of peopl ehave been reset!

alamin2

i got reset too! i thought what the heck maybe it was a mistake. i sent in a ticket to nexon .. lets see what they reply.

if i was hacking, im sure my K/D ratio would be better. however how the heck do i hack when my death ratio is close to 3X higher than my lkills ?

Werbung:

alamin2

i hate it when random guys call you a hacker when they suck and ur good XD

true! there was once someone said i was hacking and i asked him prove. i mean hello.. i was using an l96a1 and i missed the guy 4 times and the last bullet was lucky . how the hell can i be hacking and using aimbot if i missed 4times in a row. aimbot means = straight kill

some losers are worst! using a sniper rifle, after a while you get to know its flaws and its strength and you get to see and predict people's movements. its part of sniping- predicting movements and luck .. and yet people call you hacker for that . i mean .. what the fish!!!!

another thing... am i to be blamed for raking most kills when the guy is lagging ? or just doesnt know where i am ? and didnt they know l96a1 is powerful enough to go through a person with no body armour/kevlar ? so killing a person who's camping behind another sniper is common! i dont die easily cause i wear a gawd damn helmet and im wearing heavy kevlar ! whats with these noobs idiots ?!!!!

im sick of it.. im against hackers .. im against spawn killing .. i believe in a clear fair fight. when i see the guy ran outta bullets and pull a knife, i draw my knife too. which most of the time i die that is

i

SPARTANZ77

okay if i was yo uguys i would contact nexon and tell them the situation plead your case and tell them that unless they have poof that you were hacking/ glitching that this is not tright and needs to be fixed immediately. a lot of people work hard and just cuz some little noobs go cry wolf the persons entire freakin account is wiped. i would try to talk to nexon.

that is not the issuue there was a bug in the november 2nd server maiteneance and 1,000's of people got this they did not ban him intentioanlly

Werbung:

Roger117

wth you got banned or demoted?

okay if i was yo uguys i would contact nexon and tell them the situation plead your case and tell them that unless they have poof that you were hacking/ glitching that this is not tright and needs to be fixed immediately. a lot of people work hard and just cuz some little noobs go cry wolf the persons entire freakin account is wiped. i would try to talk to nexon.

First off yes, I was demoted and banned. I don't know how that works. If I was banned they wouldn't bother resetting my stats and everything but they did so yeah, I have no idea. I sent a ticket and that's all i can do to get my account back.

Second, I have sent a ticket and I'm waiting for a reply. I told them
I never attempted to hack or glitch. If they don't give it back, I'm sending another ticket demanding evidence. This really annoys me :mad:.