Tips?

Saohc

I'm not much of FPS player myself and while I'm decent at Goldeneye 007, I'm sorta suckish with Black Ops' multiplayer(In Nazi Zombies, I usually reach Round 7 and then the dogs get me) and I tend to not get many kills, usually ending up to have a lot of deaths.

Any recommended perks or any tips you'd like to give?

Also, I play the PS3 version.

Werbung:

Colour

When dogs come in zombies its best to hold your ground and near a wall so they don't come from behind as well you have a longer time to shoot at them
Also when online I find that a lot of people camp while this is a newbie technique you said you were one so that is why I suggest it.

Colour

Why should I camp?

It doesn't seem fair or right.

Its a suggestion because you seem to be having trouble from my point it would seem that you rush to far in which is why I think you should camp. However camp in their spawn rather than yours

Gamer

I'd suggest either camping or something close to camping.
Try a sniper rilfe combined with camping, that might help your aim too :p

KingManta

Hmm I'm not much of a zombie player, but I am quite good at multiplayer.
Some good general tips would be to make sure you keep your back to the outside of the map, so people don't shoot you from behind. Use a gun that you're comfortable with that doesn't have too much recoil. Take it slow and don't sprint around corners and into buildings, and I suggest also trying to drop shot. Drop shotting is when you lie prone when confronted by an enemy so they shoot over your head.
Also, try to run low killstreaks like spy plane so you can help your team.

Werbung: