Tired of getting your faces hacked off in pubs?

toreos

Legit Gaming Club to the rescue!

The LGC offers many things to legit Combat Arms players, with hope of opening a Blackshot division in the near future, the LGC are slowly making their way through the community, bringing down all hackers that try to apply via screenshots and teamviews. Not only do they rid the competitive community of hackers, they also provide safe public games, a password is randomly generated each day and posted for all LGC members to see, in it's own section on the LGC forums.

As well as supplying healthy, cheat free games in kilo ch 10 daily, they also have an extremely dedicated forum team, their teamview admins are the best in the business, they can smell hacks from a mile away. The admins are nice, though entropyk really likes unicorns, and do a good job. Some talk of a possible 1v1 competition hosted by LGC has been seen around the forums, members can hardly wait to see what lies in the future of the LGC.

So if you feel like you deserve to play among other legit players, bring your friends, bring your clan, sign up on the website, follow the instructions given in the application section, now you are on your first step to playing with legit combat arms players!

Register: Here

Have fun, and see you on the battlefield!

Werbung:

manty5

I went there... and they require you to install software that lets others take over your computer. Although I was hoping to apply... there is no way I'm going to hand over control of my computer to some faceless person I've never met on the internet. BAD BAD BAD idea.

Roger117

I went there... and they require you to install software that lets others take over your computer. Although I was hoping to apply... there is no way I'm going to hand over control of my computer to some faceless person I've never met on the internet. BAD BAD BAD idea.

They're doing just for a few minutes so they can check if you hack or not. You can uninstall it right after the teamview.

Werbung: