To Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mothball

Sorry Moooo if this isnt the right place for this message.

TO ALL HACKERS

Im going to make it a one man war agianst Hackers. If you dont hack this message is not for you so dont spas out. I will beat them in battle or see them baned from the game. Tired of losers trying to mess this game up. If the hackers dont like this message they know were to go! And the rest of the players should do the same.

Thanks Mooooo
Mothball:cursing:

Werbung:

rocktrns

:)Yeah it was in the wrong section.
Moved.:D
Yes hacker ruin the game for everyone.
I'm Watching this thread I don't want it to become a flame Thread.

spuznick242

a flame thread is just where everyone just bad mouths each other and just forgets the real meaning of the thread. And yes, just today I ran into a few hackers, for a while it seemed good, but now it appears the hackers are on a rise.

mothball

Its all the cheats who make the hacks and the losers who use them. These are all fine people here. And I think the ones here dont hack and are legit. Its not for them. The only ones that will get ****ed off are the hackers. Hi Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo In hot water agian lol

Sousanator

Although I don't play Combat Arms, I also hate it when 'hackers' mess up a good online game (I put it in quotes because most of those guys aren't even real hackers, just a bunch of posers that can double click an exe). I'm a hacker myself, but I wouldn't dare use my hacking knowledge online. Hacking offline or in a single player game is fine by me, just don't ruin the game for everyone else.

MooCowMan

lol why are you saying sorry to me?

Yeah hackers suck, pushed me to play OP7 for a bit instead of CA, but that has more hackers in it too!

mothball

Ok guys I have a way see if someone hacks. If there useing cheeta cheat they cant stay on more than 1 or 2 games before disconnect. So if they leave right after the game check to see if there online. I have most of them on buddy its easy. I hoped this has helped you.

garygofast

I see more and more hackers everyday in CA games but the wall of shame is getting lesser each day
Guess Nexon isnt trying very hard to gatch them anymore

mothball

Of course not they get money from these people they are not going to take out there cash flow. I played 24 games yesterday 12 of them had the cheeta bot hacks. The others are using something else. Just go to the hack sights and keep up to date thats what I do. Hackers get mad if you know what there useing to hack. Good luck gary

Werbung:

rocktrns

OK
Thread Closed

We have to many threads about hackers.
We know hackers make Combat arms unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.