to megaman

Status
Not open for further replies.

--Rimwrecker

Megaman, just stop visiting these forums. You're not gonna get unbanned, no matter what you say.

May as well play on another server and improve some more.

Werbung:

MegaMan

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
MegaMan said:
RaNcid said:

eat what? your pussy? nty u disease bag

who the hell is this guy? The assistant overnight tampon and duche stocker at kroger? 34? I bet his mom's proud of him living in her basment all on his own too.

i own my own house have a wife and 2 kids. anything else big shot?

your forum name says it all. whose the nerd? If thats the best insult you can come up with then i wouldnt be surprised if your kids rode the short bus and drooled into cups.

Hypnos

--Rimwrecker said:
Megaman, just stop visiting these forums. You're not gonna get unbanned, no matter what you say.

Dont discourage him! We need the entertainment....it's filler while I wait for next weeks exciting LOST.

Dont' listen to these guys megaman! Keep the flames coming! And all you guys...keep laughing at this guy....I don't think this one is going to be any different from the others...but I'm still hoping he's going to get original here soon and suprise us.....

Say something clever mega!!!

MegaMan

--Rimwrecker said:

im not trying to get unbanned. and as for getting better visit my published works in the first thread about my "hacking", you can see from the videos taken. not much needs to be improved.

Just face it kids. You couldnt hang with me, so you took the easy way out and banned me. Next time someone half way decent comes on your server. at least have the decentcy to ask them to play somewhere else. Rather then call them a hacker snitch and lie about it *cough ema chough*

and as for next season, ill be playin on r0. lower team. Current cal-o, well be cal-m next season. Maybe someone on your server will get good enough to see us there.

MegaMan

Hypnos said:
--Rimwrecker said:

Dont discourage him! We need the entertainment....it's filler while I wait for next weeks exciting LOST.

Dont' listen to these guys megaman! Keep the flames coming! And all you guys...keep laughing at this guy....I don't think this one is going to be any different from the others...but I'm still hoping he's going to get original here soon and suprise us.....

look kid. im not like the rest. you see, I did nothing wrong to begin with. Ema just got a bug up her penielly penetrated asshole that i had some kind of problem with her. Which was never true. Shes the one that started all of this. Dont look to me for drama. You got enough on your own server. And as for flaming? nty kids i speak the truth. take it for what its worth

MegaMan

and misranged i appreciate you sticking up for me. you know how i really am. Ive never been anything but nice to you and your clan. ill see you around.

Puppet

Cool, he has two threads and a few pages on each. I would have guessed it was rootworm in disguise but this guy doesn't come back with the intelligent retorts like rootworm did. Plus, he always uses "kid" towards everyone as though he is much older and wiser than us all, and root wouldn't have done that either.

Ind3lible

--Rimwrecker said:
I don't know how to run or take demos...

Open console and type recorddemo Office

It doesn't have to be "office." You can name the demo whatever you like. Perhaps name your next one "spamthread" :D

Hypnos

Puppet said:
Cool, he has two threads and a few pages on each. I would have guessed it was rootworm in disguise but this guy doesn't come back with the intelligent retorts like rootworm did. Plus, he always uses "kid" towards everyone as though he is much older and wiser than us all, and root wouldn't have done that either.

He's trying. We just need to give him a little more encouragement. Come on! Mega!! I've already bet 10,000 PP on you saying something clever. I know you can do it! I don't know what happened to all the rootworm posts...I wish you could read some of them for some insight.

I can give you some pointers based on my days with the root:

1) Use proper grammer and puncuation (some misspellings are acceptable, but I recommend typing in word, spell checking, then copy paste)
2) never use the same word in more than one consecutive post (like kid, kiddo, ect) You need to spice it up a little!
3) Go into the tech forums and help somone with thier tech problem, but then flame the hell out of them for being so stupid, AFTER you help them. Root was good at that.
4) Make a random post in a thread that's not about you...that'll throw everyone off and get your buzz going.....believe it or not some people still haven't heard of you

That's all I can think of right now.... keep it up....I know you can do it!

--Rimwrecker

Indelible said:
--Rimwrecker said:
I don't know how to run or take demos...

Open console and type recorddemo Office

It doesn't have to be "office." You can name the demo whatever you like. Perhaps name your next one "spamthread" :D

Ok, thanks. Now how do I run pre-recorded ones (such as the Megaman ones)?

Sortitout said:
i say there rim chap,

that be an awful lot of penguinss

SET THEM FREEEEE!

No. They're my slaves. Yar.

Sortitout

Hypnos said:
Puppet said:

He's trying. We just need to give him a little more encouragement. Come on! Mega!! I've already bet 10,000 PP on you saying something clever. I know you can do it! I don't know what happened to all the rootworm posts...I wish you could read some of them for some insight.

I can give you some pointers based on my days with the root:

1) Use proper grammer and puncuation (some misspellings are acceptable, but I recommend typing in word, spell checking, then copy paste)
2) never use the same word in more than one consecutive post (like kid, kiddo, ect) You need to spice it up a little!
3) Go into the tech forums and help somone with thier tech problem, but then flame the hell out of them for being so stupid, AFTER you help them. Root was good at that.
4) Make a random post in a thread that's not about you...that'll throw everyone off and get your buzz going.....believe it or not some people still haven't heard of you

That's all I can think of right now.... keep it up....I know you can do it!

lmao i like #3

Sortitout said:
i say there rim chap,

that be an awful lot of penguinss

SET THEM FREEEEE!

--Rimwrecker said:
No. They're my slaves. Yar.

sex slaves nice.. join cel's club :twisted: :p

Puppet

To play his demo you need to put the .dem file in your CZERO folder and then load CZ. When it gets to the menu hit ~ and enter playdemo filename.dem or you can use viewdemo filename.dem. The second one will give you a controller for fast forward, reverse, pause, etc. The only thing I don't like about viewdemo is that it sometimes won't play the voices correctly but if you run the same demo through playdemo it will.

BTW, what deli meant to say was you enter "record name", not "recorddemo name". Please excuse him. He is getting old. :wink:

Werbung:

EMA

MegaMan said:
Hypnos said:
--Rimwrecker said:

hey listen,kid. I dont have a problem with you at all...and i never said you had one with me...

look kid. im not like the rest. you see, I did nothing wrong to begin with. Ema just got a bug up her penielly penetrated asshole that i had some kind of problem with her. Which was never true. Shes the one that started all of this. Dont look to me for drama. You got enough on your own server. And as for flaming? nty kids i speak the truth. take it for what its worth

If you dont want back in then why do you keep coming to the forums.. the time you're on here typing all this stupid shit up you could be with your kids or wife or redoing your walls in your house or something....shh...dont speak....good boy

Status
Not open for further replies.