• 9. Lord of the Rings Online
  • 8. Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes
  • 7. Everquest 2
  • 6.Dragon Nest
  • 5. Blade & Soul
  • 4. Kingdom Under Fire 2
  • 3. Continent of Ninth
  • 2. Tera
  • 1. *Watch the video please* (No, it’s not World of Warcraft)

Song Names: Position Music – Shatter Game The Prodigy – Stand Up Immediate Music – Clash Of Titans The Prodigy – Omen

Werbung:

mukii

Good to see that GW2 is on the first place even if it's not released yet, means that people really like the game without even trying it out. Have you played old GW, just asking because I still love that game...

iebo00

Kingdom Under Fire 2 looks absolutely aweseome, but also maybe should be classed as an RTS. Or maybe a hybrid genre. So many of those games in that list look and play the same, its hard to even tell them apart. The genre is becoming bland. Better graphics don't make a better game.

Mr. E

I'm surprised that Maple Story's not on the list. It's a huge popular game that has a large fanbase, and it's pretty addicting. It's been out for a while now, too.

Yea im suprised maplestory is not on the list too , there are so many players on there. The number 1 game does look pretty cool though lol i would like to try that game

RPCOM

The list is fully perfect even though WoW and MapleStory is not on the list. Good to see GW2 on the list, though. And why didn't you put GW2 on the list? Suspense, right? ;)

kSooo

Vindictus became really boring after a while. Hack and slash is supposed to be fun. Continent of the ninth is only Korean from what I know so far, and Webzen released many, many various great MMOs.. Never played GW, only saw it as an 'alternative' to WoW..

Werbung:

oninightmare

Yea im suprised maplestory is not on the list too , there are so many players on there. The number 1 game does look pretty cool though lol i would like to try that game

I think this is because it is a 2D game and belongs in another category of games. Oh well, they will see their light when it comes. I was right not to expect WoW on there. :p