21 [Lo3]-||-SmOkEy
22 [PuNx]-||-Indelible
23 [PuNx]-||-Deviant
24 [Lo3]-||-deathgrip
25 Mr. Lonely

Werbung:

Puppet

It didn't matter to him who was where.....as long as he was on it. :lol:

By the way, you called it top 20 and gave us 25. I don't know where you got this list from but if it's from phsycostats, it really means nothing. I was number 1 a few times and everyone knows clearly that I'm not number 1 on this server. Also, the stats list changes every morning and you seldom find the same top 5 any 2 days in a row. I don't much pay attention to the stats anymore. I just like playing.

LastManStanding

Way better than you
1. Teh Uber Nuber with a Cougar
2. BillyTheKid
3. =) Pots (= Aurora borealis
4. [Lo3]-||-0$iRi$
5. Machiavelli
6. [PuNx]-||-Dirty
7. [PuNx]-||-Puppet
8. Verbal Kint

Better than you
9. [PuNx]-||-J Ho|iday
10. [PuNx]-||-The Desert Fox
11. L3| Misranger
12. L3| {C4mP3r}
13. L3| BL@M
14. Doh

Even with you
15. [PuNx]-||-Slick
16. L3| Sham
17. MoNey BaG$
18. [PuNx]-||-DiLLa
19 [PuNx]-||-Satan
20. Godfather.CFH

Hot Sause this is YOUR top 20. I took it off your stat's. I'm not sure how you are judging people on your list. But the 14 people on this list are better than you and should be on your main list. How can't you put people that own you on this list? If they have almost double your kills they are better than you.

I'm sure Billy the Kid would like to be on that list. I think you just hurt is feeling because he is better than you.

Hypnos

wow Rootworm.....I mean LMS, You spent alot of time on that list. Now if you would only take the effort you put into being a complete ass and put into being a nice guy you might actually gain some respect around here.

LastManStanding

I'm not an ass. People just don't like to hear the truth. Plus it's the internet and you dont' know how people say things. It's amazing how communication can be misunderstood on paper/screen.

Puppet

Alright, can we stop this thread right now before this turns into another ghey strain of posting? Geeez! Man, give it up. Ok, I'll stay on topic: I could give a shit what psychostats say about who is better than who. We all know the players that can kick our ass. I bet every one of you can name 5 players that you know if you went one on one with any one of them then you'd lose. I put Crisis, Slick, Uber, Dilla, Holiday, Indeli, Deviant, Dirty, Misranger, etc, etc, cause most of you bastids can take me down. I don't really care. I'm working on getting better than all of them. That's my job here. Nuff said.

Ramon Knight

LastManStanding said:
Way better than you
1. Teh Uber Nuber with a Cougar
2. BillyTheKid
3. =) Pots (= Aurora borealis
4. [Lo3]-||-0$iRi$
5. Machiavelli
6. [PuNx]-||-Dirty
7. [PuNx]-||-Puppet
8. Verbal Kint

Better than you
9. [PuNx]-||-J Ho|iday
10. [PuNx]-||-The Desert Fox
11. L3| Misranger
12. L3| {C4mP3r}
13. L3| BL@M
14. Doh

Even with you
15. [PuNx]-||-Slick
16. L3| Sham
17. MoNey BaG$
18. [PuNx]-||-DiLLa
19 [PuNx]-||-Satan
20. Godfather.CFH

Dunno about your range there, but misranger and moneybag are the top 2 i've the most problems killing of that whole list...and they're way at the bottom..maybe it all depends on one person's playing style vs another's?

Werbung: