Top 20 Most Skilled Players

LastManStanding

[/quote]

Dunno about your range there, but misranger and moneybag are the top 2 i've the most problems killing of that whole list...and they're way at the bottom..maybe it all depends on one person's playing style vs another's?[/quote]

Yes this is what I'm talking about. Each person has a different top 20 on their list of kills. Deathgrip may be owning you but LMS is a little bitch to you.

Werbung:

Satan

LastManStanding said:
Way better than you
1. Teh Uber Nuber with a Cougar
2. BillyTheKid
3. =) Pots (= Aurora borealis
4. [Lo3]-||-0$iRi$
5. Machiavelli
6. [PuNx]-||-Dirty
7. [PuNx]-||-Puppet
8. Verbal Kint

Better than you
9. [PuNx]-||-J Ho|iday
10. [PuNx]-||-The Desert Fox
11. L3| Misranger
12. L3| {C4mP3r}
13. L3| BL@M
14. Doh

Even with you
15. [PuNx]-||-Slick
16. L3| Sham
17. MoNey BaG$
18. [PuNx]-||-DiLLa
19 [PuNx]-||-Satan
20. Godfather.CFH

wow this is a bullshit post as well, first off Slick, Dilla, Myself, Money Bags and godfather are all better than him as well so i dont think theres an "even with you" category

rocklee

awwww... I'm not even on the list...

I guess it goes to show how long I've been away from the game....

STUPID DUMB SCHOOL WORK! AND WORK! -_-

Satan

"]
LastManStanding said:
Way better than you
2. BillyTheKid
4. [Lo3]-||-0$iRi$
5. Machiavelli
6. [PuNx]-||-Dirty
7. [PuNx]-||-Puppet
8. Verbal Kint

Better than you
9. [PuNx]-||-J Ho|iday
11. L3| Misranger
12. L3| {C4mP3r}
13. L3| BL@M
14. Doh

Even with you
15. [PuNx]-||-Slick
16. L3| Sham
17. MoNey BaG$
18. [PuNx]-||-DiLLa
19 [PuNx]-||-Satan
20. Godfather.CFH

Also Billy isnt fucking good at all, how can you say hes way better than anyone, That just shows that your a nub LMS. My 2 cents

Hotsauce

dude i dunno i took the list from phycostats if u assholes wanna be bitches about and be critics go watch some fuckin movies and criticize that goddamn ok probably phyco stats dont mean shit but watever i didnt do it cuz im on the list i did it cuz some did a top 10 most hours played and i felt bored, so get off my back goddamn u fuckin pheans and if u dont kno wat that means u assed out sheesh, i try to fukin be nice and get treated like a bitch!

Satan

O i wasnt complaining :p im glad that im on the list, but im criticing LMS list because he says that billythekid is better than most of the people on the list, which he isnt. hes far from better than most of the people on that list

slick

LastManStanding said:
Way better than you
2. BillyTheKid
4. [Lo3]-||-0$iRi$
5. Machiavelli
6. [PuNx]-||-Dirty
7. [PuNx]-||-Puppet
8. Verbal Kint

Better than you
9. [PuNx]-||-J Ho|iday
11. L3| Misranger
12. L3| {C4mP3r}
13. L3| BL@M
14. Doh

Even with you
15. [PuNx]-||-Slick
16. L3| Sham
17. MoNey BaG$
18. [PuNx]-||-DiLLa
19 [PuNx]-||-Satan
20. Godfather.CFH

Hot Sause this is YOUR top 20. I took it off your stat's. I'm not sure how you are judging people on your list. But the 14 people on this list are better than you and should be on your main list. How can't you put people that own you on this list? If they have almost double your kills they are better than you.

I'm sure Billy the Kid would like to be on that list. I think you just hurt is feeling because he is better than you.

this is a fukin insult.

Werbung: