Top 5!!!!!

Dirty

Tough... changed everyday but as of right now.

movies:
5: Blade Runner
4: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
3: Mean Streets
2: The Seventh Seal
1: Romper Stomper

music:
5: System of a Down
4: Bad Religion
3: Steel Pulse
2: Op Ivy
1: Classic Rock

Reads:
5: Kill Kill Faster Faster
4: The Naked Lunch
3: National Geographic
2: PunxClan Forums
1: Don Quixote

Werbung:

DigitalSword

o hell the shit changes daily and i frogot music...oops
lets try this again:

Music
1) BREAKING BENJAMIN(met the band at Xfest '03)by far the best guys ever
2) Evanescnece (Met Amy & the band also at Xfest '03, my buddy got on his knee and proposed to her, yes she is hot, and no she didnt say yes.)
3) Benny Benassi , Da Rude, timo maas
4) Brand New
5) Jethro Tull
6) Staind(i met him at Xfest '04, he signed my stub, the guy eminates depression)
7) Ian Anderson(this is the singer from Jethro Tull, if you have no idea who this is its the group who beat out that POS group Metallica back in the 80's on MTV, hahaha Flute Power! In any case you guys should download some songs form hid Divinities Album its good shit, all Instrumental)
8) Jethro Tull (met them & Ian back when cleveland still had the Nautica stage venue, mustve been '95?
9) Disturbed, Linkin Park, O hell i love all msuic ok?
For every moment of my life there has been a sogn to coincide
I live for the greatest hits.

Movies
I dig Submarine/Boat movies alot, not really sure why thou
1) theAbyss greatest movie ever
2) Jurassic Park 1, cmon guys this shit is a cult classic
3) Damn right doggy, Godfather 1+2 ("It was you Fredo!")
4) The 5th element (Milla, Hot)
5) CHasing Liberty (Mandy, Smitten <3)

well fuck it you got the books above, raaaawr im hungry..

sword

Intro

Hypnos said:
Man intro...you like some good stuff. But I still haven't read Ishmel or seen the Killing Fields.

I don't own a copy of Ishmael but The Killing Fields is yours to borrow at any time.

:)

Hypnos

Re: ...

DigitalSword said:
I dig Submarine/Boat movies alot, not really sure why thou
sword

Have you ever seen Das Boot? It gets kind of boring in parts but it's THE submarine movie from the WWII era.

DigitalSword

yesm indeed, ive seen em all, the old ww2's are okay i guess, however there is this one scene in a newer movie aboput ww2 divers....i cant remmeber the name(its got cuba gooding jr. and DeNiro) anywho hes at the bottom of the ocean and this sub almost takes him out just when they do the shot its incredible to see and it wants to make me shit my pants just thinking if i saw it underwater.

Deviant

Did you go to Xfest last year Digital? I got my one ear ring ripped out in the Switchfoot pit. All I did was get him on the crowd and as his foot was going up...his shoelace caught my earring (12 gauge) and ripped the ball (about the size of a 6 gauge) through my ear. It was a bloody fuckinmess man. Good times though.

DigitalSword

oww

holy god a 6 guage, fucking oww, such is the risks of th epit man, i love the pit, i live for the pit, im nto about moshing but sign me up for crowd surfing any day! I want to go to Xfest again this year, yes i did see switchfoot at our show here in cle, the tower city ampitheatare is one GIANt tent the size of a football field right off the lake in the flats, its so aweosme cause it gets hot as fuck and yet ur 15 seconds form the lake breeze, after big concerts we chill lakeside and cool off and get drunk more its just a blast man, def my favorite things to do, the last guys i saw in cleveland was slipknot in like sept or oct, they were ok, they did this thing where the singer guy is like EVERYBODY ON YROU FUCKING KNEEES! and i look aroudn and 5000 loyal fans dropped in a second it was madness, thenhe countsdown from 10 for a GIANT mosh i was quite scared cause some of them Mosh guys are nuts. I also just recently sa S.T.U.N and Chevelle at the Agora Theater here in celveland too, S.T.U.N is one wild bunch of kids. So you guys know, singing if a big hobby of mine, im gonna do American Idol next Year! WOOHOO!

Deviant

I saw Primus at the Agora in Nov of 2003. The place is pretty cool, it was an awesome show too. At Warped Tour '03, the Suicide Machines did braveheart and the wall of death for their pit. The singer goes, "Alight all you mother fuckers! Pretend I'm moses and your the Red Sea! Now, pick a person on the other side (it was about 20 feet between each part of the crowd), make eye contact, and at the start of the music run straight at them and kill them!" It was insane. Then the wall of death was the Suicide Machines fans rushing the Simple Plan fans....you'd think they would rush back, but nope, the kids and their parents stood there and took it lol. I was in the first few rows of kids rushing, almost broke my leg b/c some fat guy landed on me, but it was all in good fun!

Werbung: