Trading steam account for steam account with MW2 and/or Black ops

zolii

Hey! If you dont wanna trade account with me. And if you have a steam account with Cod MW2 and/or Black ops that u wanna sell cheap. Write price and W/e..

But if u want to trade, then i have C.S 1.6, C.S-Source, DoD and DoD-Source,DM classic, Half-life,Half.life 2, Half-life 2 lost coast,Half-life blue shift,Half-life Opposing force,Ricochet,TF classic!

VAC-Status: Not Banned! Add Xluminos@hotmail.se if you wanna deal, Middleman or You go first.
Steamacc.png

Werbung:

playabro572

hey i got an account with 11 great games i will sell this account to you for 20$ obo i might lower it but it depends here are the games that comes with it:cod mw2 single and multiplayer 20$ : elder scrolls oblivion deluxe edition 25$: fear 2 20$: heroes of might and magic 5 10$: hitman blood money 15$: just cause 2 20$: magic the gathering 10$: nfs hot pursuit 20$: nfs shift 20$: neverwinter nights 2 platinum version 20$: and star wars republic commando 10$. and that adds to 190$ for only 20$ obo. if you dont got the money i can make something work cause i need money at the moment but hopefully you want this account. here is my phone number if you would like to ask a few questions. the only problem for you is you have to pay first but im not a scammer and if you decide too buy i will give you my home phone number and my address thanks and hoope too hear from you soon

zolii

hey i got an account with 11 great games i will sell this account to you for 20$ obo i might lower it but it depends here are the games that comes with it:cod mw2 single and multiplayer 20$ : elder scrolls oblivion deluxe edition 25$: fear 2 20$: heroes of might and magic 5 10$: hitman blood money 15$: just cause 2 20$: magic the gathering 10$: nfs hot pursuit 20$: nfs shift 20$: neverwinter nights 2 platinum version 20$: and star wars republic commando 10$. and that adds to 190$ for only 20$ obo. if you dont got the money i can make something work cause i need money at the moment but hopefully you want this account. here is my phone number if you would like to ask a few questions. the only problem for you is you have to pay first but im not a scammer and if you decide too buy i will give you my home phone number and my address thanks and hoope too hear from you soon

Hello thx for the offer but il pass.

Werbung: