Transformers 2 Revenge of the fallen.

BlackNight

Brilliant film.

9/10

But some 14 year old kid kept annoying everyone but i couldn't miss ths hawt girls included.

Anyone else seen it?

What do you think?

Werbung:

BlackNight

It won't be coming out on DVD quite so soon. Once it finishes everywhere in cinema's. Then it will start to produce the DVD's.

The film hasn't even reached Sweden yet. >.>

Master_7

Excellent action and graphics...

horrible acting in some cases and some humor was less than desireable... I grew up with Transformers the cartoon and the original toys... I guess I wanted a more serious movie, but otherwise, It was good.

I am looking forward to GI-Joe...

NoMercy

Worst summer blockbuster ever made, everything that's wrong with modern films shows in this. Michael Bay is the absolute worst director of modern times.

Live2Die

It definitely looked like a good movie. I have yet to see it though.
I like the theme song for it though: Linkin Park: New Divide.

NoMercy

People nowadays seem to care more about sex and special effects more than actual aspects to a good film such as plot and character development.

Tesaga

People nowadays seem to care more about sex and special effects more than actual aspects to a good film such as plot and character development.

Special Effects were nice,but i've always been a fan of Transformers,Shia had good acting. Megan Fox looked sexy,but i agree with her dreaded horrible acting. All in all,it was a pretty good movie,you can't expect too much from a movie ment for children....

NoMercy

Special Effects were nice,but i've always been a fan of Transformers,Shia had good acting. Megan Fox looked sexy,but i agree with her dreaded horrible acting. All in all,it was a pretty good movie,you can't expect too much from a movie ment for children....

Of course the special effects are nice, its a michael bay movie. It's the only thing that's ever nice about 'em. Shia is a good actor, I agree, but he's casted for such cruddy roles. Megan Fox is ugly to me, seriously. I'd have mad respect for her if she was a model, because that at least can be taken from different perspectives. Anyway you look at Megan Fox's acting, its horrid regardless. Transformers 2 is rated PG-13, not exactly directed at kids.

Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi action violence, language, some crude and sexual material, and brief drug material.

All in all, I'd have to say this is possibly the worst film I've seen in recent times. I can't believe a genius such as Stephen Spielburg would associate himself with this, even if it was such a small role as Producer. I'd recommend Public Enemies WAAAAYYY over this if you haven't seen Transformers 2 or Public Enemies yet.

Tesaga

I think the movie was directed to children who laugh at every Fart joke,and at the word "Sex" but there were some moments that made me say,"Whoa! this is for children?!" but I felt the action was amazing,not a well put together plot,but it was understandable(if you left your brain outside as soon as you walk in the theater)
But i wouldn't count it as "one of the Worst Movies of All Time" Give it some credit,man. Although your opinions are well-stated.

Werbung:

NoMercy

I think the movie was directed to children who laugh at every Fart joke,and at the word "Sex" but there were some moments that made me say,"Whoa! this is for children?!" but I felt the action was amazing,not a well put together plot,but it was understandable(if you left your brain outside as soon as you walk in the theater)
But i wouldn't count it as "one of the Worst Movies of All Time" Give it some credit,man. Although your opinions are well-stated.

If I wanted an action packed adventure, I'd play a video game. Not see a film, it's basically what Michael Bay movies are in an essence, video games. Yeah, action films are supposed to be action blah blah, but where's the plot? Every decent action film has had at least a solid plot, Rambo or The Matrix for example. It may not be the worst film, but its definitely in my top twenty.