Transformers 3: The Dark Moon

radascars

Its Dark of the Moon not The Dark Moon sorry!

I finally watched this EPIC movie!

It was last night when me and my girlfriend watch this.

The movie is spectacular packed with full action and drama, the animation was great and the story is EPIC! Obviously humans are very keen to mistakes as the robots do! I love the way the story goes. I didn't know that Patrick Dempsey is there (one of my favorite actor in Grey's Anatomy; Derek Shepherd).

I don't want to spoil every scene in the movie but those soldiers are great! The cinematic filled with actions are very awesome! The movie lasted for about 2 hours and 30 mins or more! The movie tickets are worth buying as this movie is worth watching! You didn't feel any boredom in this movie.

The new leading lady Rosie Huntington-Whiteley made a good acting role too! She's hot and sexy!

I'd say that this movie is one of the EPIC SUCCESS of Michael Bay! You will going to love this movie!

Werbung:

shopy99

i'm waiting this movie lie my birthday, it's going to be awesome, i know it, the other 2 were very good too, but i suspect this one will beat them both and it's in 3D ;).

radascars

The part 2 is more talks than action unlike part 3 where almost all of the scene is full packed with actions and drama and funny scenes also that make it standout in its series. Lasted more than 2 hours so it is really worth watching. :)

jeja7676

This was the first movie I watched in 3D ever, and I must say that it was spectacular. Maybe the story or the dialogs are not that good, but the effects, animations, fighting and transformation scenes are done with high details, they are just astonish.I love the scene in the falling building.
You're gonna love this movie.

radascars

This was the first movie I watched in 3D ever, and I must say that it was spectacular. Maybe the story or the dialogs are not that good, but the effects, animations, fighting and transformation scenes are done with high details, they are just astonish.I love the scene in the falling building.
You're gonna love this movie.

Wow, you're lucky to watched a great movie in 3D for the first time and knowing that it lasted for more than 2 hours is worth it! I love the scene where all the soldiers are flying in the air! Very spectacular!

Cynus alisa

Hey Have watched this movie and I like the movie so much.....I like all the characters of this movie and Really this is a super movie......

Werbung: