trial run

Kiroku

The VC games should have a temp trial run, meaning that if you dont' like the game, then you shouldn't have to pay it, like maybe a 1 hour trial run and when the offer expires, then you can choose to never play it again, or you can pay the full price and get the whole game.

Cause I don't like DLing a game and not liking it!

Werbung:

tim_frear45

Hey,

I recently read on the SSBB site that you can do something similar to a 'trial run' of games on SSBB when it is released. You have a certain amount of time on each game that features a fighter from SSBB (i.e - mario = super mario bros.)

looks like a neat idea

Sousanator

Emulators are legal, however Roms are a different story.
You have to look up your own countries laws, but for USA, roms are legal if you own the actual game. If not then you must delete the rom within 24 hours from obtaining it. So technically you can play it legally for 23 hours and 59 minutes as long as you delete it the next minute.

And yes, Brawl does have a bunch of trial demos for VC. Unfortunately it only lasts 60 seconds before it gives you the boot.

60 seconds?! That's it. I thought it was at least 2 minutes...

But yes, I agree, a Trial would be better. A LOT better.
And I don't know why they haven't instituted this yet...

On a similar note, they should've given everyone 500 free Wii Points with their Wii to test out a game as a trial period to test the Wii Shop.

That or give everyone Mario Bros. (the battle one) for free, especially since that seems to be a waste anyways.

shelton2211

i think that the whole trial would be cool. but say you have to pay like 100 points for the game and then the rest if you want to keep it... ie: Super Mario bros. cost 500 points you pay 100 for the trial and then if you wanna download it then you pay the other 400

Werbung:
That COULD work but at the same time, that would be getting into more issues that could easily arise from that type of system.

I think they should just let you try it for free for like 2 minutes or so.