Trikstadude3's Patch report - PRE PATCH !

Jordan B

Hi everyone ! I don't have Nexons official patch notice, however I know what we have !

PP-19
PP-19 Camo
PP-19 MOD
Supply case PP-N

Free pass AR
Free pass SR
Free pass MG
Free pass SMG
Free pass SG

Free pass's allow you to use any of that weapon class for free, below the rank requirement of SFC 3 (Good)

It's only 1 day , so let em waste money I say.

New default weapon change weapons :

Default weapon change : M24
Default weapon change : FAMAS
Default weapon change : UMP
Default weapon change : M590

Secondary weapon change : G23
Secondary weapon change : USP

AND . . . . .

NEW MERCENARY : ROCCO

[INFO]
Rocco previously served as a Major in the UAF Counter-Terrorist Task Force where his exceptional strategy and incisive tactics made him an effective and respected commissioned officer. Despite his distinguished service record, Rocco abruptly decided to leave the military after a personal tragedy.

Five years ago, Rocco lost his family in a devastating car accident. During the lengthy investigation, evidence pointed to the possibility that Miles Coleman (Rocco?s commanding officer in Operation Desert Thunder) and Warcorp were somehow involved in the tragedy. Bent on revenge, Rocco joined Warcorp in order to find those responsible.

Now, as a Warcorp associate and freelance mercenary, Rocco travels the world, finishing contract after contract no matter the risk ? all the while trying to hide his true intentions. As he cuts a path through kidnappings, ?threatening? groups and underworld empires, he continues to investigate the connection of Warcorp and its leader, Miles Coleman, to the loss of his family in an attempt to uncover the truth behind the accident and punish those responsible.

Enjoy, I'll post official release notes when Nexon releases them .

Thanks everyone,
Jordan. :cool:

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WTF IS GOING ON LOL? the free pass i think is good but, NEW DEFAULT WEP CHANGES??? plz tell me there will not be L96 change o_O

Werbung: