True Identity

Werbung:

Fladian

What photo?
The last photo I placed was a couple of former classmates and myself. Hard to say just one name, because there were a number of people in it.

Fladian

No, my avatar is from a game. I posted a photo of a few (former) classmates and myself a while ago and I've let people guess who I was of that bunch.

Fladian

Let's see if I can get this thread back to life. After all, we have a nice sum of new members, and most who posted in this thread (including the thread creator, as I recall) are long gone now. So, tell a bit about yourself.

Most about myself is already known throughout the forum, which I have little to add to anyway. Besides, I like to be a bit more mysterious. :p Nah, but seriously, I'll mention a few things about myself.

As a quick look in the Story section of this forum already shows, I heavily enjoy writing and I like reading just as much. Unfortunately, it is hard to say that it is a hobby because I am not doing any of the two frequently. It's true that I do write whenever I have the chance, but you rarely would see me grab a book to read. This is partly because I am more interested in amateur authors, but also because I honestly don't have the time. Many forum members will probably see me as someone who enjoys his free time, but I tend to be busy quite a lot. =) Sight isn't always right.

Hard to miss that I call myself an old geezer from time to time, despite not being too true. In all honestly, I am not too old, actually I'm younger than the average age from my (school) class :p. However, this appeared as a joke at first, though the joke got a little out of hand - it started about half a year ago - but it remains funny. ("Wow, you're now officially old." "Bah! I don't want to hear that from you. You're only a year younger than me!")

Currently I am studying 'laws' at a school in the Netherlands. This is my first year of laws and I recently graduated of a different study course. That study course was 'administration assistent,' which is kinda strange because I am exceptional weak in calculations, maths and everything related to that (it is embarrassing how bad I am in calculations). However, I am not proud on the way I graduated. I had a problem halfway throughout the year which caused a dramatic drop in my grades and I didn't get my act together at the end. I had a remake of one of my exams, which made me graduate on the very edge (5.5 being enough, I got a 5.6 on average). To be honest, I am still convinced that one of the teachers felt sorry for me and gave me the necessary point I was in need of, because I really thought I messed up the remake exam.
Besides that, a lot of people in my (now former) class failed. Ten of the twentyfour people graduated less year, which is terrible. It is something I would never, ever, forget. I had three good friends in that class, only one of them graduated (and broke a few records while he was at it). The way people looked at me at that moment for what I've done is something that is burned in my memory and something I'd never forget.
Excluding those two education courses, I always graduated on a lower level of 'trade' and 'administration,' which was quite pleasant, but useless in the end. Eventually I would be interested in studying 'journalism' and preferrable 'media journalism,' which will connect to radio and tv. Currently I'm still far away from that, so I haven't kept myself busy by thinking of it just yet.

In the past, some people mistaked my nickname 'Fladian' as my real name. No, my real name is 'Erwin' but my lastname is not known on the forums. Not that it would really matter, as it is quite a common lastname. Fladian Lince is my (full) nickname. When searched for the name 'Fladian' on Google, you'll find mostly things related to me. Besides 'Fladian,' I also go under the nicknames of 'Random,' 'Valdin' and a few more. Those are the most common nicknames of me though. In real life, I am rarely called by my firstname by my 'older' friends. They (still) call me 'Ed,' just like a few friends at school, but most people at school are starting to call me by my real name. ("It's remarkable that you actually learned my real name." "Why? This is your name, isn't it?" "Yeah, but everyone calls me Ed.")
However, as long as I am online, my name is Fladian Lince and nothing else. Everything I say is under the name of 'Fladian' too and there are only major exceptions that I address myself with my real name.

I listen to practically all music, but am not too fond on rap. Thanks to my father and brother, I grew up with country music and hardcore, ironically enough, I personally go for pop, rock and trance music. My favorite artist is mostly forgotten, but for those who still know him, Bryan Adams. But in truth, I've never seen the man in real life. Besides Bryan Adams, I am also a fan of Dutch artist, Guus Meeuwis, Coldplay, Keane and several others. As soon as Bryan Adams is going to perform in Germany again, I'll probably be there. I'd also travel throughout the entire country for Guus Meeuwis, but he is currently sick.

As further in my personal life, I am currently single (again) and am not seeing anyone in particular. I am not gay, as someone guessed a few months ago. I do have a number of (girl)friends, which I tend to hang out with daily. Most of them are taken anyway, something which really doesn't bother me at all.

Unfortunately, I have my mood swings from time to time; a bit more than the average person, I guess. I know what is causing it, but there is pretty much nothing I can do about it. There is also one giant secret I am have been struggling with and which is still bothering me this day, despite it being in the far past. Someone, or something close to me passed away once, which is something that keeps me bothering me.

My quote of the day is a quote of a person I know (often personally) that said something on the day it is placed and it is kept updated daily in a document. I tend to forget to update it on the forum. Every month, a quote of the month appears and at the end of the year, I'll post the quote of the year. If there are questions about it, I am always willing to explain them, with a few major exceptions.

Uh... let's see... is there more to say?

There are a lot of forums I've visited in the past under different nicknames, but WC3Anvil is the first forum I've been from the start. Pgamers and WC3 Campaigns are the two forums that I have the best memories of. Currently I am active on eight more forums, including this one. Those would be, WC3 Anvil, Anime Reactor, SC Heerenveen fansite, Radiofreak, <censured>-forum and three story forums. I am most active on SC Heerenveen fansite forum with Anvil as a second. I am recently hesitating of registering for another forum. In other words, I have a fair share of experience on forums.

People are able to contact me on three seperate ways. One of them is, and should be used as often as possible, PMing me on the Anvil forum. You will always receive a professional reply as soon as possible from me in return. I check it daily, so you'll always receive an answer. Another option is contacting me by email or MSN. I think I am registered under the email of 'Shadow_Random@hotmail.com' on this site, but that is no longer an email that I use. If anyone is intersted in adding me to their contact list, you'll have to contact me by PM. My email is otherwise private as well. The third (and my personal favorite) to contact me, is by either giving me a (phone)call, sending me a card or just visit me. I am quite friendly to my guests and I welcome nearly everyone. If anyone is ever in the Netherlands, feel free to drop by. I cannot guarantee a perfect communication, I am only fluent in Dutch and English.

Truly, I am an emotional guy, but also mentally strong. As soon as I've set my mind on something which I want done, I can do a lot to get it through. But as soon as emotional factors come to take a look, I'm the first to crumble. I'm a bit of your typical second man in charge type. I posses all factors to be a leader type, or first in row, but I don't enjoy such a position. I like to work beneath people, which is no different on a forum. I don't like to give orders. This caused problems at school earlier, in a project-group. Franklin, a friend that tends to make an appearance in my quote of the day is a born leader and easily places people on their rightful position. Because of his arrogant and dominating behavior, almost no one is able to disagree with his decisions. Together with another friend and I are the only two people who really dares to go against him. Great guy if you have him on your side, your worst nightmare if you have him against you.

Uh... that's just about all information about me. :p Do share those of yourself.

Squishy-1

looooooong post lol i stopped reading after 2nd paragraph but n e way im 15 i live in washington and lifes easy (atm) so i don have much to tell about

Fladian

So Fladian, are you still having people guess who you are in the photo or have you revealed the answer already?
Guess all you want. I haven't revealed a thing just yet, I do have to say that my hair is shorter than on that photo. :p (I'm nearly bald, damn it)

i think he was yellow shirt if iremember right
or if there was a yellow shirt
I sure don't hope so, Squishy. Though that does remind me, yesterday I went shopping with two friends. She was trying to find some new clothes for me, and the other guy who was with us pointed out a yellow shirt. At that same moment I mentioned: "I don't have any yellow clothes, as I recall." She replied with an honest, "that's good. Yellow really wouldn't suit you." :p

Jupackazoin

Alright, all about me me me!!
I'm old, though not as old as Fladian I think :)
I've gone through what we in Australia call TAFE, Basically its college after high schools, but not at a university level. So I achieved 3 certificates in Computer Science and a Diploma in Computer Programming. I am now currently studying at University, a Bachelor of Secondary Education(High school :)), Bachelor of Asian Studies, Minor in Japanese Language and a Minor in Games Programming. So I do alot of studying :)
Apart from my studies, I also work two night jobs, that add up to 5 nights a week, sometimes 6 or 7.
I enjoy music, most kinds, but my favourite is Metal/Classic Rock, I seriously dislike all of the new age tinny bob rap crap type stuff, Britney Spears and those like her bug me :)
I enjoy games, books, programming, soccer, err...quite a lot of things actually so I'll skip the rest :)
I am engaged, so I am definately NOT gay, which obviously means I'm a guy ;) Wait, it might not. hmm. Oh well ;)
Anyway that's me, I'd give you a photo but I can't be bothered transfering from my phone to my comp, if you want one ask but otherwise i'll keep me uglyness for myself ;)

Werbung: