Truth

DigitalSword

Whats really going on, nobody will believe.

The fact that defender(omni) and dirty all of a sudden want to play again and get a server going is just affirmation to the fact that this game, while great, is addictive as shit, and you wont ever really get away from it.

They will make and have made great claims to "i started this server" and "ive always tried hard" but they, were also the first rats to desert the ship. a bad week and a dollar short ended there interest to the backburner and instead of really doing what they, we, I should have done they hid in the shadows waiting for the right time and place to pounce. It is an ill thing, this act.

You all know me, and I do not deal double or in the horeshit of politics.

I suggest for you all that you go with your gut and not what people post.

How this thing ends will be a real hoot.

That is all.

|DS|

Werbung:
all this he said she said shit and mud slinging back and forth, i could give 2 shits about. when i go on the server (what ever server it may be) i have a blast. if i'm not having fun, then there's no point playing the game.

so this forum shit is just entertainment for me.

hope to see you on the server ds!! :D

Dirty

I never went anywhere or put anything on a back burner Fox, I just changed the first 4 letters of my name.

As for first rats to desert the ship, I did jump off PuNx the clan, cause of Puppet. I never, left the server, I have played from day one, I think everyone knows that. I refused to pay for admin when Worm took over cause I refused to pay for admin, I didnt want to.

but whatever, like I said. I wish AiW goodluck, and if all the regulars play there then we will find new ones. That sux cause I like a lot of these guys, but there are a ton of other people that play this game.

And yes, youre right... PuNx was started by us, Worm had control for 5 months of three years... Now we have it back and will do what we always did. As for waiting in the dark to punce... thats pretty funny considering that I have been playing here and posting here the past three years and didnt see one post about this merger or anything. I NEVER went anywhere Fox... NEVER. That is just retarded to say we were waiting in the dark to pounce. Do whatever makes you happy Fox, you are welcome wherever you want to be, hell you are welcome at both.

lets play!

Werbung:

Ind3lible

Right time to pounce? Not at all. We saw that the forums we loved were trying to get shut down. As we like everyone here and the clan name we are again taking control of it. That is all. We also like playing this game as it IS addicting as hell. The way I see it is the powers that be decided without anyone but themselves knowing to say, "Fuck this place and the 3 years it has been around. We want total control of it and if your not coming along then too bad. See ya later." I personally think that that act in itself was fucked up. All in all it's time to move on. The punx server will be back up and running and I for one look forward to continue to play there as I hope all of the regulars do.