Twist n' Paint Exclusive

jesta

More info on Plattchen (Twist and Paint)

- Story: Shadow Plättchen are setting out to destroy the ZeLeLi, a new race that was just created in the Sun. You play as the ZeLeLi, smashing the Shadow Plättchen in order to save the universe
- rotate and change color of tiles in order to clear them. 4 tiles of the same color (in a row or column) will clear, and destroy adjacent tiles of the same color as well.
- energy bar can be filled with 4 or more tiles are destroyed. Each time you change colors, energy is used
- 300 levles across 3 modes
- 4 player mode, special 12 player mode as well
- extra challenge - ‘protect the FantasyMEs’
- 60 frames per second, progressive scan, 16:9 widescreen or 4:3 display
- DK Bongo support for Shadown Plättchen, Zapper for ‘FantasyME’ control
- May 12th - 1500 Wii Points.

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Link

Werbung:
This is the game I'm probably most looking forward to: Plattchen. :D
Online would have made it COMPLETELY worth the 1500 but in a recent interview, they said they had to scrap it. :(

Still. Enough substance to be worth the asking price. :)

guyofgod

Yeah, that price is a killer. I think that there are some better WiiWare games out there (I think the driving a wheel one looks pretty fun :))

Werbung:
^ It's not that bad. Personally, based on all the impressions I've seen and what the game has to offer (including Bongo support) I see the 1500 price tag as being justified. Ironically, Dr. Mario's lesser 1000-point price tag isn't justified in my books.

I'm really looking forward to it but I think I may want to check out a video tour/a review first just to be sure. Assuming of course I have points.