Two Items at once?

Werbung:
At first I thought it was possible that it was just showing you that your Blooper item was in use but that's not true because when Blooper was used in a gameplay video, it wasn't like that.

I hope it IS two items at once. :D

XANA

it actually seems like yoshi hit an iem box, and it's halfway between the choose. OMG they have the mega mush

guyofgod

Hmm....I'm glad they got rid of the "double dash" but I hope they keep the double items. I like wipping one out and having everyone go "WHAH! Where did that come from?!" haha.

Kirby

I wouldn't mind the two items thing because it added a great aspect to Double Dash. It looks like however that the blooper could possibly maybe be a part of the background and just be perfectly lined up with the top item box. But that's just a "possibly maybe" assumption.

killman360

It seems in the picture that one item is stored, waiting to be used......That might not be fully correct but that is just what it looks like. It would be a pretty good addition to the franchise.

Like I said, it's probably just how the early roulette turned. It's changed since then. And I doubt they'd let you store items but there's a first for everything I guess.

Werbung: