unit quotes

Benx_X

ok well i decided to make a topic were if you want a list of all a units speachs just ask here and ill get that units ones, though i cant give the attacking ones since they arnt on my list so realy just moving ones or constant clicking ones lol

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

I will surely ask you when ill be making a cinematic that uses the voices and where ill want to add in with what they are saying too.

MeTaL GuArD

You might find this one useless, but i got Polish version of wc3 and i dont know their original sentences(you know, Polish voices :p), so if i would like to type them and add with the voice, i dont really know if i typed it properly. If it sounds confusing i'm sorry. :p

Benx_X

You might find this one useless, but i got Polish version of wc3 and i dont know their original sentences(you know, Polish voices :p), so if i would like to type them and add with the voice, i dont really know if i typed it properly. If it sounds confusing i'm sorry. :p
[/b]
lol why did you get a poland version of wc if you dont understand the language?

MeTaL GuArD

You didnt understand what i said. I meaned, that i could make a mistake in typing the sentences with deduction cause the sentences are said in Polish there, sometimes changing the content(some are recalling to funny events in some Polish comedys, to add an example). And i couldnt buy any other version, they sell only Polish one. Still i think the voices are great in it.

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

Ok, ill give you an example: I'm making a cinematic in english language with Polish wc3, that i want to submit somewhere. And i dont want mistakes in the cinematic dialogues when im using Polish-translated sounds, nor asking people how that sounds in english. Meaning: i put a sound that is translated to Polish on my computer and i have to type in English-translated text for it. If i didnt do any sence again, ill quit trying to explain the problem.