Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Fiero

paperclipbloke7ua.gif

EMA

Dirty said:
Hypnos said:
Flamer joined the Punx forums in June 2006. That is all.

Ema joined AiW when you guys left our forums. That is all.

[size=x-large]
HAHAHAHAHAHA![/size]

Lol sorry to throw that out there, you gotta admit that shit is funny... Not every clan has a female linebacker on their side!

GO TEAM!

:lol:

hey assface...are you aware that I was recruited BEFORE the split...apparently not b/c of your smart ass comments.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

hey assface...are you aware that I was recruited BEFORE the split...apparently not b/c of your smart ass comments.
[/quote]

ROFL WAFFLES ! :lol:

RE:    Unwarranted Ban at AiW

EMA said:
Dirty said:
Hypnos said:
Flamer joined the Punx forums in June 2006.    That is all.

Ema joined AiW when you guys left our forums. That is all.

[size=x-large]
HAHAHAHAHAHA![/size]

Lol sorry to throw that out there, you gotta admit that shit is funny... Not every clan has a female linebacker on their side!

GO TEAM!

:lol:

what split?

Defender

AIW won. It's clear and simple. They jacked our name, our members, and our forums. It's done and over. Don't say we are still friends cuz we are not. We aren't enemies either. PuNx has been doing pretty well this week. Our new server is purposely in a different location than AIW. I don't want to compete with them. It's obvious they have us beat. When you get stabbed in the back the best you can hope for is a trip to the hospital and to survive. We as a clan are surviving.

Why....because we built this shit from nothing...and from nothing we will build it again.

I am actually kind of disgusted that some of you will play on their server..especially PuNx members. We have our own server to build up. It's painfully obvious we are not welcome there...any infraction and your banned. Dilla is a dick, puppet is a cock, and the rest are my fucking balls. They can all fuck off. I hope they read this too. I am sure they know how I feel about them. They banned me as well for nothing...they just want us to disappear. Some of them were PuNx for 2+ years and on puppets and worms orders they left. Yeah that's great.

Fuck'em

My advice...you fuck'em too. Just leave them alone...lots of servers to play on. I guarantee you that we can make PuNx even better.

The next step..a 3v3 tournament with prizes.

Deviant

You're the cock the shut the server down, we're the ones who kept it alive. We didn't steal shit, you left us out to dry. I find it funny that you think we stole it when the three original members had all gone, we kept the community together and we somehow "stole" everything and stabbed you in the back. Say what you want but we talked about merging the week after YOU shut the server down out of the blue.

Dirty

RE:  Unwarranted Ban at AiW

Deviant said:
You're the cock the shut the server down, we're the ones who kept it alive.  We didn't steal shit, you left us out to dry.  I find it funny that you think we stole it when the three original members had all gone, we kept the community together and we somehow "stole" everything and stabbed you in the back.  Say what you want but we talked about merging the week after YOU shut the server down out of the blue.  

We never went anywhere dude.... Hello? When did I go somewhere and everyone forgot to tell me? Defender is a cock, but so is Dilla, banning people and shit for no reason. We would never ban you guys.

[size=large]Indi you went somewhere? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You're my friend Indi, why did you go somewhere? I didnt know you had GONE!

SHIT INDI![/size]

But beside that, who gives a shit?
I am very curious about my pewter coin with no face value. Oh and Defender, glad to tell you I have NEVER played on a AiW server... Also, I have a paypal account now, waiting on the first statements in the bank account to pass so I can donate.
WOOT!

Defender

RE:  Unwarranted Ban at AiW

Deviant said:
You're the cock the shut the server down, we're the ones who kept it alive.  We didn't steal shit, you left us out to dry.  I find it funny that you think we stole it when the three original members had all gone, we kept the community together and we somehow "stole" everything and stabbed you in the back.  Say what you want but we talked about merging the week after YOU shut the server down out of the blue.  

I guess worm and puppet never mentioned to you that before I did they knew I was gonna do it pretty soon and that w0rm offered to run servers. And the community was stolen..plain and simple. They used the PuNx name for months in order to gain popularity and respect then told everyone they were no longer PuNx. The only reason their server ever made it was because it was a sanctioned PuNx server and I advertised it HERE in the forums.

Fuck off Deviant. Go back to AIW. I ain't posting shit over there..yer fucked up coming over here talking shit to me. Fuck you and your piece of shit clan that can suck my cock. You got 4 fucking teams that ain't 1/2 as good Dirty, Indelible, and I. We run maps bitch. I pwn your ass too.

As far as I am concerned...AIW is an asshair I just flushed down the toilet.

Werbung:

WoRm5406

RE:   Unwarranted Ban at AiW

Defender said:
I guess worm and puppet never mentioned to you that before I did they knew I was gonna do it pretty soon and that w0rm offered to run servers.  And the community was stolen..plain and simple.  They used the PuNx name for months in order to gain popularity and respect then told everyone they were no longer PuNx.  The only reason their server ever made it was because it was a sanctioned PuNx server and I advertised it HERE in the forums.  

The below are my thoughts, ideas, perceptions, and memories:

Many months before you stated that the server bill was comming up. It was over $1000. At that time I sent you a donation. I also advised that I did not want it returned, as you threated to do. I still do not.

You stated that you were in the process of changing a few things and gearing things to make it more profitable from google links and the such.

You did not state that you were going to take it off line. You stated that with the other things on it you could rearrange things to keep it running.

The day/night you turned off the server I had not been on since 1-2 am, this was 2 hours before you turned off the server. I had been in class all morning on that Monday Feb 6'th. When I came out of class I had 6-8 voice mails asking if I knew what had happend. I listend through each one with different people stating that you had caught a hacker and were finally through with running the server.

While listening I started to get phone calls from more people. I finally answerd one after I was done listening to v/m. DCFD asked if I had heard what happened. I stated that I just got done listening to v/m and got the jist of what happened. I advised I would call him back. He stated that if we needed any help to just ask.

I finally read the message that was posted from Omni on the forums explaning what had happened.

Later that night most of the PuNx and Lo3 members had a meeting in VENT, that were avaiable. The meeting started at 6pm.

During this meeting between 930 and 10 I stated that I wasnted to ask for permission to still use the name on the server to not break the community. All were in aggreeance for this to happen as this hinged on all future plans. At this time we also discussed combining both clans to a new name. I then called you on your home phone. I talked to you for about 20 minutes. You advised me that installing the "lasers" was the worse thing I could of done because it just proved in your eyes that there were people hacing among us.

The lasers are for admins to see how close opposite teams are to see if a player is wall hacking. This only works for an admin that is dead and 1st personing a player.

You also stated that the outporing of people supporting "this hacker" was unbelievable. I asked if you had recorded a demo, as that is what we have asked for those that had access to use it. You stated no, that you prob should have to show everyone. You stated that you were just tired of all the items involved in running a server. I stated that we wanted to start a server up but use the PuNx/Lo3 named combined so that the existing community would still be able to find us, to cause as little disruption, except a sudden ip change, as possible. I also stated that we were talking of combining but that at that time there were so many thoughs and statements running around that we had not decided on anything at that time.

You stated that it was ok to use those names and that we coulkd continue to use them as long as we wanted.

In the aspect of "advertising" we had asked numerous times for the header on the forums to be changed to represent the new IP. You stated that you would get to it. We then even created a new one and posted it to be overwritten or renamed and the new one placed in its place. You stated you would get to it. The IP at the top signified pride in our server because the website that we were ALL using had the correct information on it and was avaiable for all to see.

There were posts from many people asking why the psychostats button did not work. We then went out and created a psychostats instance that people could use. Then we posted the information in the announcement section so others might not click on the buttons or use the IP listed at the top of the page. There were even posts in the admin area that stated maybe new forums should be made so that items like this could be corrected.

The reason for the lack of exact details in the forums is evident in the events that happened afterward, most were removed from forum access and reportedly ip banned from the forums.

I posted a message to you, at 10pm, then you started to reply to it at 5pm the following day. That same day I did not even get home until close to 8pm due to water problems from a week worth of rain. When logging on I saw and read your three PM's with in a 15 minute time span. This message was ment as an official talking point. Then I read the post in offtopic and saw that you mind was made up.

As it stands now I have no intention of throwing any more fuel to the fire, there are many other conversations and items that was discussed over this decision and leading up to the decision. As you know, and have stated, disrespect should not be allowed. The constant barage of posts directed toward us or our members is distastefull. The usage of names that, while not directly quoting, but point toward another person is also distasteful. (In reference to the bot names that have been used to populate your server.)

We have not had any ANTI PUNX threads posted and commented on as many people have talked about on the forums here at our forums.

The day this server went to clanfind and the new forums they were wide open so that anyone could read any information on them in the private and public areas. That day I wsa out of town in the city and doing yard work. A few people copied and pasted many of the threads to see what was being said and who was saying it.

Some people have offered the cliff notes but I did not want them.

Tempers flare and attitudes change. We should not have to worry about what was said about who everyday. Some other names and posts have been reported to have been changed to make others look bad. In my opinion this only shows that attitude being reflected in this situation.

At no point was it my intention to take every e-mail address or "bulk" mail the entire membership list, as someone told me you stated to them. I believed that it was not a good idea, like insider trading.

You had to do what you had to do. As one of your PM's paraphrased.

Omni, thank you for all that you do and have done in the past and in the future. As one thing you told me in skype after this all happend, (during a 2 hour conference call between Money$hot, you and myself) that punx will rebuild and be better than before and you were going to proceded with your previous plans on clanfind.com. Well I know you and I know you will.

I believe that most should prob read both forums and make the decision to choose on thier own with out a political campain to degrade or bad talk anyone else.

-WoRm

Status
Not open for further replies.