Unwarranted Ban at AiW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty

Wow I didnt read all that mumbo jumbo and I wont... If anyone wants to sell me a copy of the hard cover just let me know. I would also like an autograph please....

I'm sure it has lots of he said she said, good guy diplomat stuff in it. I will be the judge and jury right now for all parties...
GUILTY on all counts on both sides!

Who cares?

"Not I!" said the pewter coin collector.

Werbung:

Defender

w0rm...you speak a lot of truth but you are leaving out some things...for one...you never told me you were going to discontinue the PuNx clan. As you say I own the name wouldn't you think it important to give me notice of this decision? Obviously your plans were done purposely behind my back. That ain't the move of a friend or an honest person. Seems like you knew MONTHS in advance that you would discontinue the PuNx name. As for the forum changes and delays..yeah..I never got to them. However was it really that important? Anyone going to your server already fucking knew the IP address. And your server does rather well as it is. As for the psychostats...yeah sure, my bad, I should have gotten to it sooner. However if I had done both those things...would it have mattered? As you said...a couple days after I shut down the server there was discussion to abolish PuNx and lo3 and merge them. You guys just waited till you had the PuNx name siphoned off enough to make sure you survived. Well done. It was a good move on your part but it's bullshit nonetheless from people I thought were friends.

As for AIW..I could give 2 shits. It was a couple weeks ago I removed you from favorites and I don't visit your forums. I couldn't care less about what AIW does. I do care however when a PuNx clan member is mistreated on any server.

I had a lot of conversation with both you and puppet on SKYPE about the server bill coming up and how unsure I was of my next move. You knew it was a real possibility that I was gonna shut it down. I told puppet these exact words "any more drama bullshit and I am just gonna pull the plug" and I did. At the time puppet was too dense to realize I was talking about his bullshit drama. However drama came from elsewhere and I did what I said...pulled the plug.

Fuck it...it was done. I made no promises to run the server. I can't take it back. Obviously I am paying a penalty for doing so. Fuck it too. I just gotta move on. Over 3 years of paying and running a server and too many are upset because I shut it down one day. What a bunch of bitter whiny ass bitches you all are. FUCK YOU ALL AND THE FUCKING HORSES YOU RODE IN ON. Two faced cocksuckers!

Dirty

Yah what he said!

And... I am going to make public Puppets hacking excapade cause its fun!

lol, Anyone want to play or trade for my pewter coin?

SJsniperjoe

so, I not goin jump in on this whole arguement, but Dirty can you tell me alittle bit more about this pewter coin? is it like the coin used in Pogs? the "slammer" they called it? Or is it something like a Dugeons and Dragons game with coins.

Defender

SJ...that coin is an exact replica of the one that Abraham Lincoln used to order his last drink (scotch on the rocks) just before he was assassinated.

Werbung:

Defender

RE:  Unwarranted Ban at AiW

Ind3lible said:
Wow Dirty!!! Way to bring down the forums with your death coin. JEEZ!!! ASSHOLE!!

lol...that had me burst out laughing...the death coin!

Status
Not open for further replies.