Up Tight Motherfuckers. Calm Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalSword

Anyone who has posted a complaint or rebuttal in this thread should be banned for one week.

If you have a complaint, use the PM system, its not there for you just to look at the link.

and for you people who cant hold your temper or opinion, ignorance is bliss, neglect replying and pwn face against that person on the server and leave it ON THE SERVER, there is no reason, none, to bring it here and stir up more drama to give you something to do on your lunch break.

|DS|

Werbung:

Shadoutsu

ditto, take it to the pm, or somewhere else. Hog i love you, emma i love you too, but this is the line now dont cross it, post one more remark about bitching and complaining and that will be it.

and apologize to the admins for taking up forum space for a fight.

:edit:

also, nightwing stay in the game

Sortitout

DigitalSword said:
Anyone who has posted a complaint or rebuttal in this thread should be banned for one week.

If you have a complaint, use the PM system, its not there for you just to look at the link.

and for you people who cant hold your temper or opinion, ignorance is bliss, neglect replying and pwn face against that person on the server and leave it ON THE SERVER, there is no reason, none, to bring it here and stir up more drama to give you something to do on your lunch break.

|DS|

kinda funny how we have drama every two weeks or so. punx forums: it's like moore's law for drama.
:D

EMA

illusion said:
www.tourettesguy.com thats what yall need. I watch that shit when im angry, i cant help but laugh.
yeah me and omni have both posted that...it's funny shit

And i dont Tk too often..and if i do it always seems to be DG with my nades =/ sry DG =D

SamSeed

Drama.........................

This is ten times worst then soap operas.. :x

Read the rules, thats what they are for.......

After playing last night with players whining like bitches and not into the game it's no wonder why I don't see many of the good players anymore :x

It's time to hit the books.

TG

MeanMugginFool

Hey, did everyone notice that Psychostats are back?! And we have a Source server also! If you have Source get in it, Puppet and Worm need someone to shoot!

WoRm5406

MeanMugginFool said:
Hey, did everyone notice that Psychostats are back?! And we have a Source server also! If you have Source get in it, Puppet and Worm need someone to shoot!

Heck last night we had 12 peeps on... and only 6 were our own regulars.

So yeah... get ya ass in there, cause I know MMF can't... He can't handle the pressure...

SamSeed

Damn, been holding off buying source, but i think its about time to do it..

Ill check you Source peeps out tonight..

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.