[Upcoming Content] Quarantine Mode Teaser

rocktrns

ok for those of you that do not go on the Combatarms website here is some updates!
Nexon said:
Radio Transcript Transmission of Local Security Response Team

4rf4tw.jpg

NEMEXIS Research Facility, Central America

LSR: This is the local security response team onsite to assess the damage. We’re entering the locked facility now.

Time pause of approximately 15 minutes

LSR: We’re nearing the lab. There appears to be heavy damage.

Time pause of approximately 3 minutes

LSR: We’ve entered the lab. There must have been some accident…this place is a disaster! The sample seems intact.

Time pause of approximately 2 minutes

LSR: One of the containment units is broken. We have a potential outbreak situation. <noise in the background> Did you hear that? HQ, we may have possible survivors. We’re moving in to investigate.”

Time pause of approximately 3 minutes

LSR: “What the...?? Command, we need backup… RUN!!!”

Transmission Terminated
End of Transcript

QUARANTINE MODE LAUNCHES JULY 29th. WILL YOU SURVIVE?

Lets all Discuss on this upcoming patch!

Werbung:
I kinda like Fireteam... as long as you have a good team
anyways the new stuff sounds like zombies to me, i guess CA could use zombies?
Can't be worse than giving noobs a nade launcher ?
At least its new content, im all for that,
although i'd like to see some new gp weaps tho.

Archus

I kinda like Fireteam... as long as you have a good team
anyways the new stuff sounds like zombies to me, i guess CA could use zombies?
Can't be worse than giving noobs a nade launcher ?
At least its new content, im all for that,
although i'd like to see some new gp weaps tho.

i can't imagine they'll release this on its own, new weapons and stuff will probably accompany it. But knowing Nexon it's going to be NX weps :/

SpIkE_JoNzE

and what is this thing about?, the LSR sounds like they saw a ghost...but anyways, i hope this time we fight against something else that just NPC dudes...

could we fight gainst some kind of monsters?...o_O

Tesaga

This probably won't be a new mode entirely,but another mission for fireteam(my guess) I hope they Fix the A.I and massive respawn, Theres nothing more terryfying than a Meant-to-be-Scary-but-is-also-Glitchy-Game!

Werbung:

Will50Wester

Umm if you go to the combat arms website and look for this, you'll see a picture at the bottom with a buch of red eyed mummies, so yup it's zombies, whole new mode. The zombies probly won't shoot at u though, they probly hide in all kinds of places, move extremely kwik, or there might be overwhelming numbers of them. It might even be like if one of your teammates gets a bite in the hand, he'll turn into a zombie and attack u lol.:p

Oh and I don't really have a problem with massive numbers of them, just please make sure they won't instantly spawn around u and then rapes u lmao.:D But talk about glitches.......humm this can turn into an even bigger mess than fireteam.