[Update] Time Release Content Update Notes 12/9

Jordan B

Attention Soldiers!

Central Command has made another supply drop to keep you going while you're in the field! Now you can fight even in the worst conditions, with the M417 Combat, M417, Supply Case M60-N, and a brand new Assault Vest!

New NX Items:

M417 Combat

005rr-d590286c-bb76-4242-827c-5d8393181aff.jpg

Assault Vest

005rr-b6ff4775-7c88-43ad-8258-868136c3be14.jpg

Armor Protection +10%
Speed +3%

Supply Case M60-N

005rr-e332b424-dc44-42df-9166-822308059f67.jpg

New GP Item:

M417, available at First Lieutenant IV

005rr-2077d107-9353-4309-96a2-9068a6133f24.jpg

Also, don't forget to check out the Shotgun Month Sales!

Content Update Schedule

This is a Combat Arms’ time release update. Our regular monthly content update (which will require server downtime) takes place the last Tuesday of every month. This update will be followed approximately two weeks later by a time-released new content update that won’t require a server shutdown. This is our way of ensuring that all of you warriors out there have a steady supply of weapons and gear to keep you going on the battlefield!

Good luck out there!

--Combat Arms Command--

Werbung:

Roger117

O

M

G

A thread with 500+ posts for the M417 at an Achieveable rank just didn't work.

**This is necessary** Walter, Mods, I hope you understand the stress of the statement.

What the F U C K is wrong with Nexon?

spuznick242

I think its all right to buy some NX every now and then to throw some money at nexon to help them out (trust me they need all the help they can get) but this crap it out ragous. Like I'll admit I have (spent) NX recently, it was acctually my brother but we dont need it, we just bought some for the fun of it, but all these new updates are really getting out there, nexon needs to stop thinking about the NX and think about the game.

Jordan B

What the hell is wrong with some of you guys ?

I'm sorry for this profanity, but I feel it's a necessary evil .

I swear EVERY SINGLE TIME there is a content update all you guys ever do is complain about Nexon!

Is it not blatantly obvious that they need money from small electronic transactions to keep the game running ? The M417 has been on the cards for months, they finally release it, and all people can do is cry, whine, and complain. Seriously guys ? I'm a 1LT 2, at last they give me something to work for.

Not all guns can be for low ranks to get, so it comes down to this : Stop complaining, and earn the great guns with rank by ranking up, or buy NX and purchase them with real money. Simple.

It was inevitable that Nexon would release a M417 variant in the Black Market, and of course, when they do it at the same time, there are always complaints. But honestly, get over it.

This is how the Online free gaming industry works. If you don't like it, the non free2play games are that way ---->

And if you're wondering, I not only use NX, I buy my specs with GP, as I don't believe in purchasing them the "easy way".

Stop giving nexon such a hard time every single time they give us what we want. 1LT4 is an easily attained rank if you play the game enough, and if you don't, too bad. It's a near PERFECT weapon, and low ranks shouldn't be able to buy it with GP, end of story.

If they want to spend REAL money on it, that's up to them. As Love/John once said - It comes down to : Rank/GP , or NX Cash. Pretty simple really. Flame me all you want, you know it's the truth.

SpIkE_JoNzE

thats the problem mate...NEXON is closer to make CA a Pay to Play game... and you say " what we want?"... i havent seen anything of what i want...i want no hackers...as simply as that, and the only thing i like to do is having fun showing NX kids how their money is dropped to trash LOL...and NEXON is banning legitly GP dudes...and im close to be one of them...

and about the guns?...have you ever used M16? seriously, this gun is the best...it gave me 50% headshots nd its still raising it, and the selfcalled "PRO's" are the ones who complain ho a default gun can do massive damage...

My def gun can face all NX guns...i have true gaming SKILLS...

Jordan B

I don't doubt that spike, It was in no way directed at you. I know you own with the default gun, so do I. I have no issues with it at all.

Re-read what I said, and you will understand what I mean.

Nexon is trying their best, and all people ever do is complain. I'm just sick of it.

The M417 was "wanted" by most of the community. Over on the Nexon forums.

We all want hackers gone, but if you check the wall of shame, it proves my point. Nexon is doing what they can, and no one seems to recognize that. It's irritating.

And as for "legit GP dudes" , we have to reserve judgment. We don't know if those "legit" people downloaded hacks and used them on a spare account. NEXON DOES. We can stand back and say, "That guy was legit ! He would never hack !" all we want, it doesn't change anything, and the truth is that we just DO NOT KNOW who hacks, and who doesn't. They're out there, and I bet there are some members of this community who have hacked in the past. I'm not saying I have, but it could be myself, Roger, rocktrns, ANYONE. We . Just. Don't. Know.

Do you kind of understand what I'm saying ?

We can't judge people based on what we "think" we know. All I'm saying is that NX keeps this game running, and if people stopped complaining and whining, things would be far more peaceful.

Solution - Join the masses and buy NX , or play heaps and attain a high rank. Or do both.

The choice is yours.

Werbung:

Roger117

What the hell is wrong with some of you guys ?

I'm sorry for this profanity, but I feel it's a necessary evil .

I swear EVERY SINGLE TIME there is a content update all you guys ever do is complain about Nexon!

Is it not blatantly obvious that they need money from small electronic transactions to keep the game running ? The M417 has been on the cards for months, they finally release it, and all people can do is cry, whine, and complain. Seriously guys ? I'm a 1LT 2, at last they give me something to work for.

Not all guns can be for low ranks to get, so it comes down to this : Stop complaining, and earn the great guns with rank by ranking up, or buy NX and purchase them with real money. Simple.

It was inevitable that Nexon would release a M417 variant in the Black Market, and of course, when they do it at the same time, there are always complaints. But honestly, get over it.

This is how the Online free gaming industry works. If you don't like it, the non free2play games are that way ---->

And if you're wondering, I not only use NX, I buy my specs with GP, as I don't believe in purchasing them the "easy way".

Stop giving nexon such a hard time every single time they give us what we want. 1LT4 is an easily attained rank if you play the game enough, and if you don't, too bad. It's a near PERFECT weapon, and low ranks shouldn't be able to buy it with GP, end of story.

If they want to spend REAL money on it, that's up to them. As Love/John once said - It comes down to : Rank/GP , or NX Cash. Pretty simple really. Flame me all you want, you know it's the truth.

Well, I thought "Why not give Combat Arms one more try" and I did. Wasn't the same anymore.

Looked forward to Vivox... Still is buggy (can understand that) and no one uses (Why?)

Looked forward to the addition of the GP M417... Happened but really, the ranks of new guns are getting ridiculous. You might/might not understand it Jordan, but there are plently more people to satisfy in Combat Arms than just the people above 1st Leutienant. "Oh then there's nothing to look forward to..." Go they that to the people who constantly play. They really don't care anymore.

"This is how the Online free gaming industry works. If you don't like it, the non free2play games are that way"

At least A.V.A and OP7 didn't screw it up.

Well, I truely give up on Combat Arms and I don't care what happens to it. Got my copy of Modern Warfare 2 and I'll be staying put on it. Wanna play with me? Find me on that, A.V.A or COD4. Combat Arms isn't on the list anymore.