[Update] Time Release Content Update Notes 12/9

SpIkE_JoNzE

i understan now that, but what everyonecomplains at is why always NX items? if they take their time to put NX guns and other stuff, why not put some few nes GP things? like new gun-mods or something... GP has benn forgotten..

Werbung:

garygofast

:cursing:Well said Spuz
Nexon sells stuff they hope you will get hooked on like better guns and faster gymic crap
Most of it doesn't work
I do buy Exp passes once in a while but the NX cards come from my grand kids for my B day and Xmas
So other than that I never buy any equipment like guns vests or even backpacks
anyway NEXON SUCKS big time:cursing:

BossMaroni

If they want to spend REAL money on it, that's up to them. As Love/John once said - It comes down to : Rank/GP , or NX Cash. Pretty simple really. Flame me all you want, you know it's the truth.

I completely understand why people get so upset. I simply choose not to care one way or the other. I haven't even played CA in close to two weeks. As I said in a different post, my lag is so incredibly bad with the website startup that it's not nearly as fun anymore. The last thing I want (if I FINALLY manage to get on and play) is to hit Desert Thunder and watch mercs and specs die all around me. Because in all honesty, I rarely see these characters last to the end. I play mostly FT these days, which means I want to finish the round to get the black shemagh. I need players who can help, not unskilled noobs who buy a character thinking it'll make them a better player.

I'm perfectly happy with the default gear and with the selection of GP gear we have. But I'd still like more new maps (especially for FireTeam). But really, with all the NX crap they're shovelling us, they really should offer a GP-only server, or at the very least a 'No NX' or 'No Merc/Spec' play option.

I TOTALLY get that NX is what pays for the game and I have NO issue with that at all. I'd just like the option to not play against people who use NX gear and characters.

Note: I'm sure there are plenty of NX users who are NOT noobs just trying to beat better players, it's just that I never see them.

Thus endeth my rant.

For now. ;)

Roger117

Well, I think some may have realised, but the main reason for these high ranks for newly introduced weapons in really to tell people "Oh crap, so high a rank for that gun, but I can get it with NX."

Money, I can understand, but the amounts of high ranked weapons are getting ridiculous.

spuznick242

I think its outragous. They arent adding anything for the player's good anymore, its only for them to get more money. The put the guns at high ranks so people almost have to buy NX to get a half decent gun, yea I could use any gun but to me its not fun using the M16 (even though I'm not bad with it) I just have more fun witha good gun. Nexon is just taking the game in the complete wrong direction.

Jordan B

Roger, I can see where you're coming from, obviously more GP gear is always good, regardless of rank.

In no way am I saying that the lower ranks should be ignored, I'm just saying the higher ranks can't be ignored either, and we are also some of the bigger NX spenders.

Lee, might I suggest going into your C:/Nexon/CombatArms folder, and find an icon labelled "CA Direct" or something similar.

Right click on it, and select create shortcut. Move that new shortcut to your desktop, and voila' , you can start combat arms the way you used to :)

Oh and A.v.A ? Completely horrible lag issues for anyone with Vista and a wireless connection (Includes alot of people)

I could only play (barely) in the end by downloading a huge file whilst playing. That was the only thing that could let me play normally.

And don't get my started on OP7. The only thing that game got right was the gun customization. Horrible lag issues and bad map design, coupled with bad server config.

Besides all this, of course I understand. I realise (as said above) no player base can be ignored. I just don't understand all this hate for nexon when it's blatantly obvious they're trying their best.

garygofast

I don"t think there is a hate part of the game it's the prioritise of NEXON
If you try to talk to Hime or Tab you dont get an answer
they are not part of the system
Nexon is just F U
I still play the game every day
Maybe my bigest chaleng is beatting the hacks and NX crap weapons
the game is such a challeng

Jordan B

Hime and Tibaroo are FORUM Moderators on the Nexon forum.

They have no control whatsoever about the game.

Atleast they've been more active lately.

ONE of the few problems I have with Nexon is the ticket system. Half the time you get a message straight off the template.

Though I've found out, if you persevere, you end up getting a human response.

Anyway, this thread is about the Time release content, so please do carry on the discussion.

Derail over :)

Roger117

Oh and A.v.A ? Completely horrible lag issues for anyone with Vista and a wireless connection (Includes alot of people)

I could only play (barely) in the end by downloading a huge file whilst playing. That was the only thing that could let me play normally.

And don't get my started on OP7. The only thing that game got right was the gun customization. Horrible lag issues and bad map design, coupled with bad server config.

Well... I've got Vista and a Wireless 1024mbps connection and I have no lag unless I'm capped or downloading?

Ok... OP7 was scrap in general, but you can see what I'm coming from with the premium items right? All they had was everything that could be bought with gold could be bought with premium cash and the extra EXP/Gold increase. That's the ideal cash market. Not the BM with totally random new additions with the GP counterpart at a really wild restriction. Eg. the infamous Black HiSec Key for GOA only with NX other. They are willinging to pay for it, why make them suffer just because they can't buy NX Pre-Paid.

spuznick242

I think that they made it so that you have to buy NX directly through them is because when you buy a Pre-paid card, what ever store you bought it from get a percent of the profits. Since you paid $25 for a card thats worth $25, that means that the store is making no money off of it, which is why they nexon has to pay them a certain percent of the profit made off of that card you bought to the store you bought it from so that the store would make money. I'm not completely sure of all of this, but it's the only way I can imagine it happening, because what store would sell something that they dont make money off of.

On the AVA, OP7, COD4:2 issue

AVA hasn't screwed up YET, CA was good for the first few months too.
As for lag, well it seems to be working for a lot of people too....

To OP7's credit, they had a big massive hacker uprising, but then it died and disappeared. (although it could be back, i haven't played it recently)

As for COD4:2, it is anything but perfect from what i hear, No dedicated servers cause lag, double shotties, OP killstreaks, aimbots, Javalin glitch, hacked leader boards, etc.

Honestly, i was going to bite the bullet and get a copy despite my protestation against IW, but if i buy a game it should be damn near perfect, (ie minimal hacking)

@ Jordan, well gp players don't feel like nexon is trying their best ...
Finally CA, well what can i say, as an early CA i guess i helped bring the game to the forefront of MMOFPS genre, and as a GP player i feel betrayed by nexon in many ways (GP itech/NX itech switch, Im looking at YOU). And Jordan, I believe this sentiment is rabid though out the ranks of GP players. The unequally balanced NX weapons are specifically what nexon said they wouldn't do. But they did, and continue to do. Nexon used the GP crowd to get attention to gather the NX crowd.

Had kept the GP/NX balanced we wouldn't have that much of a problem.

Surely you see why the GP masses are on the brink of a revolution?

Anyways, thats my thought's, I had fun with CA while it lasted, now im on to something else. (Cough, AVA, Cough) There's always a bigger fish...

spuznick242

On the AVA, OP7, COD4:2 issue

AVA hasn't screwed up YET, CA was good for the first few months too.
As for lag, well it seems to be working for a lot of people too....

To OP7's credit, they had a big massive hacker uprising, but then it died and disappeared. (although it could be back, i haven't played it recently)

As for COD4:2, it is anything but perfect from what i hear, No dedicated servers cause lag, double shotties, OP killstreaks, aimbots, Javalin glitch, hacked leader boards, etc.

Honestly, i was going to bite the bullet and get a copy despite my protestation against IW, but if i buy a game it should be damn near perfect, (ie minimal hacking)

@ Jordan, well gp players don't feel like nexon is trying their best ...
Finally CA, well what can i say, as an early CA i guess i helped bring the game to the forefront of MMOFPS genre, and as a GP player i feel betrayed by nexon in many ways (GP itech/NX itech switch, Im looking at YOU). And Jordan, I believe this sentiment is rabid though out the ranks of GP players. The unequally balanced NX weapons are specifically what nexon said they wouldn't do. But they did, and continue to do. Nexon used the GP crowd to get attention to gather the NX crowd.

Had kept the GP/NX balanced we wouldn't have that much of a problem.

Surely you see why the GP masses are on the brink of a revolution?

Anyways, thats my thought's, I had fun with CA while it lasted, now im on to something else. (Cough, AVA, Cough) There's always a bigger fish...

I'm with you, I'm full PS3 now. The best part of any game on PS3, NO HACKERS! Also every game that is online has a complete server dedicated to it, so there is no lag at all. Its great, I would suggest anyone who is fed up with all the crap on PCs to just get a consle, trust me, its worth it.

Werbung:

Jordan B

I do understand what you're saying, and hey, I don't think it's acceptable that most of the good items are BM only.

Yes, I want lot's of GP items. . . . But the only way Nexon will release more GP items is if we all band together and send in mass suggestions for Nexon to consider ............

Otherwise all we end up with is 1-2 GP weapons a month and 14 + BM weapons.

=/