Updates ?

Slartibartfast

Haven been playing for a while, and i came back and i was quite surprised.

New map (good), gunner updates(seriously, why - gunners were powerful already).
And the rank system - why do we need synthetic ranking counted from date rather based on true accomplishment. I mean, i see private and a i see brigadier general or somesuch. Private being ultra-high level pro, general being mid level guy not knowing about mark target.
And some weird changes to commando. Planes take less damage, PS no longer shreds jeeps to pieces (had to learn the hard way). On the other hand, slow rifle+headshot+PS 5 seams to do a bit more dmg than previously. But maybe thats just me.

Something i missed and that will hit me like that jeep the other day?

Werbung:

Salveros

Yeah, Im gonna play on private servers that keep kicking all commandos til they fix their class.
Being killed from 300 miles away with 2 bullets in less then 1.5 seconds over and over is no fun anymore.
Even at close range the sniper damage is still ultra high

Samlc1

Really!?! Hes gonna kick commandos! Yes thank f*** for that. Boy do they pee me off. Qestion now though. How the hell do you complete jeep hunter mission as commando now? Without troop traps?

Jack Padousdous

Why kick commando's? Yes i know more than 3 is anoying but why all? They are easy kills!
But i think the sniperdamage vs plane should be less. Flying is already hard enough.

Slartibartfast

So they upped dmg. Really smart. All the game needed, deadlier commandos and more durable soldier/gunner groups.
Btw how is commando supposed to deal with jeeps? Soldier blasts, gunned has rockets and commando - utterly fcked.

And no-commando server sounds nice.

Werbung:

basil

server with no commandos.... lolz every1 hate commandos i think.. oh yea never played in murpos server want to play...