usb+keyboard=how?how do i

Sousanator

megahunter said:
well duh i know how to plug it in but i dont know how to use on the console cause the update note said it should work in the menus and internet channel but it dont work with my keyboard

Remember to update your Internet Channel. To see if it needs updating, just go in the wii shop channel, go to wiiware and if it says update on top of the picture and description you will need to update.

Werbung:

GodsouL

Its simple, only connect it to the Wii, if it doesnt work try restating Wii, if it still doesnt work, then ur keyboard is too old or has a lot of functions that the wii doesnt wana mess with :p (I have tried wired keyboards, not wireless)

btw for all of u guys who are wondering "How could I hit the enter key and by that command click on the OK botton on the screen?"

Well, simple, just do a "Alt+Enter" conbination and ur done! (I heard many ppl didnt know soo...) ;)

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

GodsouL said:
Its simple, only connect it to the Wii, if it doesnt work try restating Wii, if it still doesnt work, then ur keyboard is too old or has a lot of functions that the wii doesnt wana mess with :p (I have tried wired keyboards, not wireless)

btw for all of u guys who are wondering "How could I hit the enter key and by that command click on the OK botton on the screen?"

Well, simple, just do a "Alt+Enter" conbination and ur done! (I heard many ppl didnt know soo...) ;)
realy thanks a lot, i have a simple dell keyboard which i can use