VC controls

Phillysoul11

do you guys think that its hard to play certain games on the VC(such as super mario 64, mariokart 64) with a gamecube controller....because i have some friends who hate it and wish that the wii was compatible with the N64 controllers but i really like the gcube controllers...
any thoughts?

Werbung:

shelton2211

i have zelda OoT on vc and my brother has a n64/gamecube controller splice and its pretty cool you take the end that hooks to the console and you cut it and you take the controller of the 64 and splice the wires right and it works beautifully

Jesusdragon737

shelton2211 said:
i have zelda OoT on vc and my brother has a n64/gamecube controller splice and its pretty cool you take the end that hooks to the console and you cut it and you take the controller of the 64 and splice the wires right and it works beautifully

are you serious??? I would never risk destroying both an N64 and GC controller. What i would do is buy a GC to N64 adaptor. I'm sure they're not that much. when i find one, i'll post the link here.

Here's a link about a guy splicing NES, SNES, and N64 controllers with GC ones: http://www.raphnet.net/electronique/x2wii/index_en.php

EDIT: Sadly, it seems like no such product has been invented. Whoever has spliced together a GC and N64 controller could make A LOT of money by selling that product ;)

shelton2211

well you see he didnt ruin the gamecube controller as it was an extender given to him from a friend who gave us his gamecube stuff and the 64 controller was bought at a pawn shop for $2

ironmaiden6669

I love the GC controller.:001_wub:
I've used it for every n64 VC game and even some snes VC games.
And I just use the wiimote for nes games.
(I still need to get a classic controller for snes games).

The thumbstick on the n64 controllers always had a tendancy to stuff up very quickly, anyway.

As for the controller splicing, screw using a microcontroller chip thingy.
:001_huh:
I'm too lazy to learn that sort of complexity with the circuits.

Werbung: