Video of my 10 Gallon Fish Tank

Werbung:

spuznick242

Very nice. Eventually if your looking to expand your tanks/upgrade take a look at saltwater tanks, their amazing but what you have is a very nice freshwater tanks as is.

spuznick242

yea saltwater is very hard to get started but eventually it becomes self containing. Like he doesnt even feed his fish or have to clean the tank much at all cuz its like a mini ocean or biosphere or what ever they call it. its very nice but expensive and hard to get to that point. So far my cousin's have like thousands into it but its worth it if your really into it like they are.

rocktrns

yea saltwater is very hard to get started but eventually it becomes self containing. Like he doesnt even feed his fish or have to clean the tank much at all cuz its like a mini ocean or biosphere or what ever they call it. its very nice but expensive and hard to get to that point. So far my cousin's have like thousands into it but its worth it if your really into it like they are.
Thats cool what do they eat? some form of micro organisms?

Roger117

Nice, I have a freshwater tank. For some reason, some of the fish eventually all die. And I test the water and it's fine :S.

mrman226

When I was little I made a tank out of a old glass battery casing, a pre-owned aerator, and some pebble rocks I found in my pond. Two cheap, grocery-store bought goldfish and a tadpole lived two and a half years. I bought a new, fancy tank with aerator, thermometer, water temperature stabilizer, some ammonia cleaning rocks, everything. The goldfish lasted four weeks.

Werbung: