Video Recording!

UnholyReaper

Can you please suggest programs for making videos that are FREE? I already have fraps and windows movie maker but I'm looking for higher quality recording and editing. Suggestions?:confused:

Werbung:

Love

I suggest getting Camtasia, you may also get a key off YouTube.
Simply the best quality out there.
IMO

It also has it's own editor :p

Meta

I've tried using Fraps with Combat Arms, for some reason it's not working. I can't figure it out. But I do have Camtasia. What settings do you use when recording with Camtasia on Combat Arms?

Love

I've tried using Fraps with Combat Arms, for some reason it's not working. I can't figure it out. But I do have Camtasia. What settings do you use when recording with Camtasia on Combat Arms?

Solution to Fraps problem:

Open up Fraps AFTER you run Combat Arms, so simply minimize Combat Arms run it.

OR

Open up Fraps before hand, and AFTER you're in-game, select your screen.

Two rumored fixes, I'm not sure which or if they work.

I use the default settings, I suggest playing around with the settings yourself.

Recording 30 FPS may work better for some, and recording 25 FPS may be better for another.
(That was an example)
So play around with it, until you're satisfied.

Meta

OR

I use the default settings, I suggest playing around with the settings yourself.

Recording 30 FPS may work better for some, and recording 25 FPS may be better for another.
(That was an example)

I've tried that. But in the end, I ended up re-downloading the entire Fraps program, the free version. It works now, but whenever I play CA and activate it on 30 FPS, it seems to lag a bit. The counter at the corner of the screen goes up past 100 and it begins to lag. I haven't changed any of it's settings at all. So I don't know what's going on with that.

UnholyReaper

OR

(That was an example)
ive tried the second. it works

Werbung: