Virtual Console Cheats

pudge1

Post cheats here and I will add them up onto this post. This will help you get cheats on your Virtual Console games.

[align=center]Donkey Kong Country (SNES)[/align]
Start With 50 Lives: Press B, A, R, R, A, L after highlighting Erase.
[align=center]Super Mario Bros. (NES)[/align]
Start On World You Died On: After you die instead of pressing start hold A and then press Start.

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

UltraH4XR said:
why not just go to gamefaqs to get cheats???

Does gamefaqs have cheats for games on VC? I know they would have cheats for the original games, but the buttons for the cheat would be all messed up.

AlanEdgeHead

Yes, they have cheats on GameFAQs for the VC games. I'm nearly an Ancient there, so I would know. And the cheats will be the same as how you do it on the original, anyway.

sharp141

super mario bros (NES)
start in any world (must have completed it first!)
after completing the game (it should save)
press the 1 button and look at the top screen at the world then click start and you should be in that world

hope that helps for your collection lol

shelton2211

i got one

sonic the hedgehog 2
complete every level with time at zero
at beginning of level press pause and then hold b button (1 button on wii remote) and then continue through level to reach the end at 0:00

Note: game moves in slow motion, there is no sound and, it is sometimes hard to jump

small

shelton2211 said:
i got one

sonic the hedgehog 2
complete every level with time at zero
at beginning of level press pause and then hold b button (1 button on wii remote) and then continue through level to reach the end at 0:00

Note: game moves in slow motion, there is no sound and, it is sometimes hard to jump

Thanks for the cheat i always remembered it on Sonic 2 but didnt know how to use it in the vc version.

sharp141

i think this thread is sorta picking up!
but we need more cheats and then it should be added to the top page?
hope you read this Pudge1

Werbung: