voice-to-text on wii?

sharp141

yep, you heard me right! Voice to text on wii. (rumour)

A "trusted person" from the IGN Insider forums has hinted that the Wii will not only have voice communication through a wireless headset, like the Xbox, it will also make use of a proprietary Nintendo feature called "voice-to-text communication." This would read the tone, pitch and volume of a user's words and display them on another player's end in appropriate colours and font sizes. Shouting "I win," for example, might display the words in large red text. This same technology would permit easy censorship of voice chat.

headset.jpg

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:​

Werbung:

guyofgod

They are also thinking about making a little mario head in the corner that talks when you talk :D Wouldn't that be funny? :bananalama:

guyofgod

When the wii first came out, I watch them demostrate it. They showed the wii samari sword cutting a sheet and then they said "later on in the wii's journey, we are considering having something like this!" and then a mario showed up that talked when he did. There was also a yoshi and wario I think.

kevmaster

It would be kinda cool if there was a function that let it change your voice to mario's voice, so that if you talked and you wanted to be anonymous you could turn the function on.

LinkHylian

are you sure this is true or just another april fools joke.don't forget,ign also made a trailer for a so called zelda movie which was just another april fools joke.

Werbung: