Warcraft 4 vs Starcraft 2

TerranUp16

Never mind... I've spent all these years wanting a Brood War manual... and I didn't check the inside cover... hm, well, I should ammend that to I looked when I was like 10 years old and got the package, and have trusted my knowledge from then to be sufficient, lol. Bad move. Anyway, I have that, so I'll check it out, lol.

Werbung:

Xeridanus

hehe. i graduated from high skool last year. the last time i looked at it was at the very least grade 8. although, most certainly, the last time i saw it was during primary skool. i just have a nasty habit of remembering useless things like that.

Tenebrae

(Reffering to the main subject)...

If they did make a WC4, I personally think their best course would be to continue where TFT left off. Either that, or kinda do what they did between wc2 & 3. The second war ended, and a third one started about twenty years later. Maybe what they could do is have wc4 take place about ten years or so after wc3, and just pretend WoW is what's going on during that time. But... that might pose one problem. If they make Arthas one of the bosses you get to fight in an expansion to WoW or something, then they couldn't put him in wc4, which would really suck, seeing as how he's pretty much the coolest character in the whole game.

Maybe what they could do is manipulate the WoW story into an RTS.... I dunno.

But along with the story, they'd no doubt make a tons more advance WE. That would probably be one of the bigger reasons why I'd want to buy it. I bet they'd make it so that you could manipulate things a lot more easily, like animations and such. And they'd have to be crazy not to add the physics like units flying away when there's an explosion, like with GTW.

Werbung:

TerranUp16

Ultimately, that is what we hope to accomplish with GTW, in much the way that PR seeks to take the place of SC2 until Blizzard gets around to making SC2.

We may actually do another upgrade of GTW 2 years from now or something, with upgraded visuals and stuff, for the average computer then will be able to take more.