Warcraft the movie

Werbung:

Raiju

Yes, FF: The Spirits Within was VERY far from the game, however, have you seen FF7: Advent Children?
It is EXTREMELY close to the game itself.
[/b]

Saw the site, unfortunately, i dont have DvD and my PC dont stand heavy graphics :(

Alekill

Saw the site, unfortunately, i dont have DvD and my PC dont stand heavy graphics gruntsad4.gif[/b]

it doesnt matter the leval of graphics its a movie so theres alot less processing than a game so that means that just aboutany comp can handle a movie exept ones without a dvd drive that is

Tenebrae

FF: Spirits Within was good, but it wasn't very Final Fantasy-like.

Advent Children ruled though! Best fighting scenes I've ever seen!

.... how did that subject come up?

Benx_X

lol i like it how they fight on their giant motar bikes, though cloud obviously ruled them from the start cause he could take all 3 main enemies at once... appart from when that guys becomes seph

Tenebrae

My hypothesis is that Cloud always wins cuz he's the one with the friggin huge swords! BOOYA! And his motorcycle is wicked awesome! :p

Tenebrae

I know, that part ruled... good thing his friends were strong enough to throw him :p
Just kidding.

My favorite part is when Cloud fights Loz and Yazoo at the forgotten city, even though he gets his trash kicked...

WoW doesn't need anything more. It's Evil enough.
However if it's not based on WoW, I'm all for it :yay:
Although it'll probably end up being cheesey...
[/b]
Evil with a capital - agreed :)

as much as i like wc i think a movie about it would suck
[/b]
Couldn't agree more

Well, it's nice to hear, but I'm not really going to wait for it.
[/b]
I'll wait with you :)

Old news.
[/b]
Really? New to me, simpyl because I do not read into these things

why don't they do starcraft instead??
[/b]
That would be horrible aswell. Imagine the graphics! :yay: , just kidding

Overall ALL (well 95%) of all game to movie movies suck.
Let's see:
Doom - Was ok, didn't completey go with the Doom story line, unless they called it Doom 3

---- Yup :) I didn't watch any FF movies but video game movies? SEriously that just..ugh NERDY OUT LOUD!!

I heard they were making a dungeon siege movie - Game's great and all but, eww, no way.

A Halo movie, I herad their making that now THAT I will watch :)

Alekill

I think the halo movie will be sweat because it has a sweat writer a peter jackson is the producer
also advent children was good
but yes i whink i warcraft movie would be umm differnt i meen a movie about a rts??!?!?!?! i mean rpg's, horror(silent hill) are normal but an rts? I sont think that many ppl reely play them for the single player aspect i know alot of ppl who've never played the single player and only have played on b-net. So i personaly dont think that is as populer as say final fantsy afvent childeren. Also warcraft got populer when WoW came out and that killed the story line so i think the movie is going to make money but it wont have the best story and this is al because of the evil WoW

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

And i just watched Silent Hill in the cinema. And the movie doesnt make me want to play the game, as i believe i would be a bit... hm... and btw it had great atmosphere. And the story is probably the best part of that film, in my opinion. I never played the game itself but i think i would be dissapointed with the movie after i would play the game.