WarRock

Ekryptik

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO FLAME OR IN ANY WAY INSULT WARROCK. IF YOU DO SO, I WILL REQUEST A DELETION OF YOUR POST AND I WILL DEREP YOU FOR BEING A JERK WHO FORGOT TO READ THIS BIG BOLD TEXT!

So anyways :p - I've played WarRock for two days, I have a K/D of 1.66 and I'm level 2.

lol.

Talk about anything WarRock related (including questions)

Werbung:

Love

I used to play, I quit in January.
My IGN was reb, yep. Only one other three letter name than mine, and it was xyz.
There's a four letter name, c0re, though his name was recently changed.
Seeing as Hyperion (One of the GM's) renamed me to xxxrebxxx, I informed him about c0re, and c0re now has some different name.
Talking to GM's = PROFIT! Lmao.

Level 36, 2.36KDR all from CQC.
Not to mention, I would be in a load of scrims.
I'm a retired FAMAS pro.
The FAMAS was my literal sniper rifle.

IKilledYouIn1

Is Warrock some kind of game simular to Combat Arms? If so, how can I download this game. It sounds cool and better than Combat Arms. If it's a real game, will any of you mind to send me the link to download it? Thanks in advance everone!

Werbung:

Love

Is Warrock some kind of game simular to Combat Arms? If so, how can I download this game. It sounds cool and better than Combat Arms. If it's a real game, will any of you mind to send me the link to download it? Thanks in advance everone!

It's similar, quite older, and you can download the game by clicking the link below.
http://warrock.gamersfirst.com/download.php

I suggest using this link, which can be found on the link above, though I'll direct link you.

http://www.spawnpoint.com/games/profile/downloads/file/5978/1344/War_Rock_-_Client_Install

It's quite faster than the others, but that's just me.

It's actually full of hackers now, rarely will you run into a game without a hacker of some sort. Though playing Urban Ops/Battle Group is quite fun, and has a way less amount of hackers, rarely you'll find one, though you're more likely now, seeing as more hacks have developed.
The game isn't so bad, but isn't so great either.
Don't be surprised if you decide to uninstall on the same day.